Global Formula Automobilista - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to wave at the camera when Max crashes in front of you
He's already done that
1596051877043.png

Well that was epic.

I'm so pumped after those final laps of F1 I'm going to do the race tonight, why not! Get your buys in Asap!

I uploaded the video at normal time, but it's taking a n age to upload and now process. I have no idea why and I apologise, but you'll just have to keep waiting unfortunately. It was a good race, so your patience will be rewarded.

What to listen out for is the moments when I briefly begin to fall asleep, after a long day at Silverstone. Hopefully I styled it out :roflmao:

Oh come on, this is only open-wheel racing I watch, don;'t do this to meeee.
We would change podium last time for single finish this time. We just can't have a breakthrough. Every time we make small steps in few races and then in one race one GIANT step back. :(

HAMILTON WINS AS KAS RACING FEUD FOR WIN
1596617740572.png

Lewis Hamilton scored his first win in Global Formula Automobilista after coming out on top in a fascinating scrap with the pole-sitter Inoue. The Kas drivers were the class of the field at Road America as the 1-2 moved them to the top of the drivers and constructors championships respectively. Valentino Rossi got onto the podium in 3rd place as his team mate Clark must have felt aggrieved to miss out on a strong haul of points, thanks to a late-race extra stop and a late race engine blowup. Further down, NLE Motorsports managed to score double points for the first time this season after their best showing so far. DTK returned to the points and Harvey scored twice. The two main losers from the race were Red Night and 2KF1. Fangio ran out of fuel and Moss's engine blew up, both from strong positions. Mika Hakkinen was running 14th and on for some points until Phil Hill missed his braking point and smashed into Hakkinen, ending both their races in the wall. Heidfeld also retired from the race, losing his championship lead in the process.

MARKET IS OPEN
Interviews
@Kas. Two wins on the bounce now, which of your drivers do you expect to be closest to the title by the end of the season?
@Lesley Buurlage the team is on the up with a solid double points finish. Are podiums on the way for NLE?
@Aidan Keranen, what colour was the Horse's head that appeared in Phil Hill's hotel room after his accident with Mika?

@Kas. Two wins on the bounce now, which of your drivers do you expect to be closest to the title by the end of the season?
Its very close and I think if lewis can give more performances like that then it can go down to the wire, but our main goal is still to win the constructors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%