Global Formula Automobilista - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian Grand Prix quali
MontrealQuali.jpg

KAS STREAK AHEAD IN CANADA
1597225671938.png

Kas Racing smashed the field in Canada with an easy 1-2, helped as all other title contenders dropped out of the running. Braverra took 3rd and 4th to become the 8th team this season to score a podium, ahead of Vettel and Florsch, the only other drivers to finish on the lead lap, such was the pace of the Kas drivers. There were some other good results further down, as Excelsior scored double points, Mansell managed 11th and Bangalore got both drivers into the top 15, meaning all 30 drivers so far this season have scored a point.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Kas. Another 1-2 for your team puts you miles ahead in both championships. What is your biggest fear for the season (if any)?
@Meff28s finally some sponsor money and a massive points haul. How can you use this result to spring forwards?
@oorjit07 you're finally back in the points, this time with both drivers. What needs to change to keep the team in the points for future rounds?

@Kas. Another 1-2 for your team puts you miles ahead in both championships. What is your biggest fear for the season (if any)?
My main fears at the moment are back markers and reliability and also are rivals soggy pop and high tech as we have seen already anything can happen so we have by no means the favourite

@oorjit07 you're finally back in the points, this time with both drivers. What needs to change to keep the team in the points for future rounds?
We need to capitalize on this result big time. Our early season pace was rendered useless by our awful reliability, and now that we have that under control, we need to focus on grabbing every opportunity we have till the season's end.

@Meff28s finally some sponsor money and a massive points haul. How can you use this result to spring forwards?
You speak to well I don't get what spring forwards means :roflmao: Anyway I'll make my own answer for an unknown question. I feel like a Downforce upgrade is probably not worth it. I'll make my engine the best it can be to secure more points, then we'll see if we can reach our sponsor more often.

What an ending ! Very cool race I've enjoyed it a lot ! Solid double points once more, I'm very happy ! Nice work guys. They could have done both better but 5 & 13 is ok for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes