Ford v Ferrari: Official Trailer Revealed

I'm probably one of only a few here but RUSH did nothing for me. I had high hopes but too many liberties were taken, and with something so relatively recent in history.

Always the optimist, I'll say this looks like it could have potential for now. Let's hope they don't balls it up.:)

Last edited:
I'm probably one of only a few here but RUSH did nothing for me. I had high hopes but too many liberties were taken, and with something so relatively recent in history.

Always the optimist, I'll say this looks like it could have potential for now. Let's hope they don't balls it up. :)

100% Guarantee it'll be less factual than Rush.

That's unfortunate. So much for optimism... ;)

These stories stand on their own, they don't need Hollywood fluff.

I can appreciate some details being altered for the sake of fitting a grand story into a 2-3 hour movie, but I do hate when things are arbitrarily changed for the sake of drama or whatever.

That being said, Rush was a very enjoyable movie for me; but I went into it with super low expectations (thanks to the turd that was Driven) so I came out of it very pleasantly surprised.

Oh man this is just the news I needed great actors, awesome cars what more do you need, that ending on the trailer is class! :D:D:p

Always the optimist, I'll say this looks like it could have potential for now. Let's hope they don't balls it up.:)

RUSH is about as accurate as you could possibly get for a Hollywood movie. It's practically a documentary compared to most biopics.

100% Guarantee it'll be less factual than Rush.

Judging from the trailer, they filmed at Fontana as a stand-in for Daytona, and you can see the SAFER barriers which didn't exist before a decade ago. I fully expect this movie to gloss over the fact that Ford didn't design the GT40 MkI and MkII. However, Jon Bernthal is in it, so it'll still probably be good.

to idiot liberals , pass ,hollywood will ruin the truth somehow

mr-da56da91e89c4bd4215dbc9ac76761d8.jpg

That being said, Rush was a very enjoyable movie for me; but I went into it with super low expectations (thanks to the turd that was Driven) so I came out of it very pleasantly surprised.

I think that was my problem, maybe I need to look at lower my expectations... :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, there were some bits I liked, and I think some of the casting was good, esp. Daniel Bruhl as Niki. But I had hoped for more.

Last edited:
I think that was my problem, maybe I need to look at lower my expectations... :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, there were some bits I liked, and I think some of the casting was good, esp. Daniel Bruhl as Niki. But it I had hoped for more.

I thought Bruhl deserved an Oscar for his performance. He was absolutely spot on as Lauda, especially the way he talked.

Don't get me wrong, there were some bits I liked, and I think some of the casting was good, esp. Daniel Bruhl as Niki. But I had hoped for more.

If your expectations are in the ground, you can never be disappointed :D hah

Agreed on Bruhl, spot on. Was really impressed by his performance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back