Ford v Ferrari: Official Trailer Revealed

I suppose this movie will be totally biased from the beginning to the end: we Americans are brave, authentic, play fair and work hard and finally prove our superiority over those evil European losers.
I mean, it is not really a documentary, right? - It's a hollywood movie. And how these play out, we already know. There has got to be an evil, overwhelming adversary and america gets the best of the best of the best together and wins triumphantly against all odds. I mean... they have to. Because no one else steps up, right? Well, I sometimes kind of like such movies when fictional.

Regarding motorsport I'd rather watch a good documentary. But who knows? Maybe they achieve something as cool as "Le Mans" or "Grand Prix", my all time favourite motor racing movies. Not because of the story though, but the breathtaking racing scenes. :D

Test both your racing movie memory and your racing history knowledge.
Question:
Without derailing this thread too much (more) then does any of you folks know WITHOUT SEARCHING THE NET!! what strange car was 2nd in the Japan GP where James Hunt became world champion?
The car was actually leading the race for some laps.
And the car was also shown 2-3 times in the movie Rush.

NoNoNo you are not allowed to search the net - only your own personal memory.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Test both your racing movie memory and your racing history knowledge.
Question:
Without derailing this thread too much (more) then does any of you folks know WITHOUT SEARCHING THE NET!! what strange car was 2nd in the Japan GP where James Hunt became world champion?
The car was actually leading the race for some laps.
And the car was also shown 2-3 times in the movie Rush.

NoNoNo you are not allowed to search the net - only your own personal memory.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
daewoo lanos

From trailer it looks a bit like a parody of itself to me. I know hollywood knows what to put and how in order to make money. But... come on... You could actually make it tasteful, classy, and with art value.

It is especially disappointing as this is about best years of motor racing. Oh well...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 411 39.9%