1st that's not really what he is looking for because the car isn't an exact copy of the 2012 skin.
2nd that's for f1 2020.

Last edited:
If it is possible somehow to change team rosters? I mean is the name change only name change or is it a way to take driver skills to another team? I would like to customize grid for 2022 season on myself. Would like to see Hamilton retire and have Ricciardo with Russel on Merc, Bottas on Alfa Romeo, Norris and De Vries in McLaren, get rid of Latifi and put Illot in with Ticktum ( even with Williams get rid of him cause of Latifi incident ) and so on. Or it is not achievable? I am dreaming about customizing roster cause now the transfers are shitty and the things are not like I want them to be. Unfortunately Codemasters don't really care about that.

If it is possible somehow to change team rosters? I mean is the name change only name change or is it a way to take driver skills to another team? I would like to customize grid for 2022 season on myself. Would like to see Hamilton retire and have Ricciardo with Russel on Merc, Bottas on Alfa Romeo, Norris and De Vries in McLaren, get rid of Latifi and put Illot in with Ticktum ( even with Williams get rid of him cause of Latifi incident ) and so on. Or it is not achievable? I am dreaming about customizing roster cause now the transfers are shitty and the things are not like I want them to be. Unfortunately Codemasters don't really care about that.
Best you can do is swap the drivers faces around and use the name changer to change their names but you can't do much about the ratings

oh yeah crap, i forgot there arent any classic cars anymore....... smh

That's what I'm using for my Season 2 in career mode, you welcome

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes