Hello. Someone interested to make Alex Albon Alfa Romeo custom helmet? I would also be interested in another one in few months when I decide which team Alex should drive for in my career ;). PM me or reply on this post. I am willing to pay for the work.

Hey, any thoughts for replacing AlphaTauri (or anything else) for a Toyota TF109-like (or something completly different, depending on your creativity) ?

And btw, I like My Team don't get me wrong, but there is so much skins only for this mode, and as the 2020 skins works for 2021, it might be very cool to see replacement for already existing teams, as it might be borring even for My Team players to change their own liveries but always racing against the same skins since 5 seasons. Cheers

Hey, any thoughts for replacing AlphaTauri (or anything else) for a Toyota TF109-like (or something completly different, depending on your creativity) ?

And btw, I like My Team don't get me wrong, but there is so much skins only for this mode, and as the 2020 skins works for 2021, it might be very cool to see replacement for already existing teams, as it might be borring even for My Team players to change their own liveries but always racing against the same skins since 5 seasons. Cheers
The problem is that it's extremely hard to mod those chassis I believe.

Last edited:
The problem is that it's extremely hard to mod those chassis I believe.
Yeah probably, maybe porting the old skins to the 2021 version then, as I saw in the erp the skins kind of works, but you "just" need to rewrite the dimensions for this year in photoshop. But yeah, I don't know either, that's why I ask in the other forum if someone had a clue for a chassis swap this year

Yeah probably, maybe porting the old skins to the 2021 version then, as I saw in the erp the skins kind of works, but you "just" need to rewrite the dimensions for this year in photoshop. But yeah, I don't know either, that's why I ask in the other forum if someone had a clue for a chassis swap this year
Problem is that if you swap every single chassis then all the cars are gonna look the same but with different liveries and it would look like a spec series

Ok but I doubt many people would like to do that as right now they really only care about my team
Maybe, I know some people are waiting to mod the game until the circuits update release so yeah, we'll see, I think even them will be tired to compete against the same teams at some point anyway

Maybe, I know some people are waiting to mod the game until the circuits update release so yeah, we'll see, I think even them will be tired to compete against the same teams at some point anyway
You can always do your own research so you can also do it

Modular mod isnt release on F1 2021... and its not a thing easy to do... so and anyway why less livery for real team... we cant change any name so having a Alpha Tauri team racing a Toyota skin, kinda weird

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%