Hello,

I will be interested in a modern design of a Lotus Renault livery with an associated helmet. Based on 2013/2014 colors / sponsors:

Lotus.jpg

I'm looking for a modern design, not a copy of a historical version in fact.
I'm also looking for a helmet with a design in line with this new livery.

I'm therefore looking for a designer, capable of reinventing the design of this lotus, as for example ML2166 did in the past for Jaguar or Jordan. I.e. a modern graphic design but clearly keeping the spirit of the livery.
If somebody is interrested :sneaky: !

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help me convert a 2012 helmet tga into a 2021 format, I have all of the graphic files just need someone to warp it into 2021

will gladly pay for your time.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Would love to see an adaptation of the V8 and V10 (maybe even V12) hybrid mods that we've had in previous F1 games, it does seem to still work despite this game not having classic cars

• Deleted member 1946917

well someone could upload it on the f1 2020 section on here then, because the 2020 files still work, and that wouldn't be breaking any rules. There is no v8 or v10 hybrid mod on F1 2020 mods. Or if someone wants to do it and they can personally send it to me on another platform, i'll happily offer a payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
well someone could upload it on the f1 2020 section on here then, because the 2020 files still work, and that wouldn't be breaking any rules. There is no v8 or v10 hybrid mod on F1 2020 mods. Or if someone wants to do it and they can personally send it to me on another platform, i'll happily offer a payment.
Lollll will be still a F1 2021 mod in the F1 2020 ressource section, still the same, we cant share materiel from different game.

Hello there
It would be interesting if someone made a Team Package mod for Haas, with their Ionos/1&1 sponsor as the title one. Originally it was supposed to be a title sponsorship but then Mazepin came in with Uralkali and bought a seat. There was even a car model of the livery already made on a scaled model, which was briefly shown in a scene in season 3 of Drive To Survive. Feel like it would be ideal for fantasy career modes with Haas without the Russianmobile.
rn8v3mtoncp61.png

• Deleted member 1946917

Lollll will be still a F1 2021 mod in the F1 2020 ressource section, still the same, we cant share materiel from different game.
No it wouldn’t because you don’t have to change the files, it’s the same engine files this year. And either way I already said if not, i’ll offer a payment on a different platform if someone would like to PM me

No it wouldn’t because you don’t have to change the files, it’s the same engine files this year. And either way I already said if not, i’ll offer a payment on a different platform if someone would like to PM me
Even if its ''same'' engine files, this mod CANT be post here, the audio belong to F1 2020 and no one can mod and ''PUBLISH'' the mod here. The main point is impossible to share, not to mod.

• Deleted member 1946917

That’s why can you PUBLISH it in the F1 2020 section since it’s purpose made for that game and there, from there I will download and manually adapt the files to where I want them to go, that’s my point. That literally breaks 0 RD rules from what you’re talking about, anyway i’m not bothered to continue this argument so if anyone does it fine if not then fine.

That’s why can you PUBLISH it in the F1 2020 section since it’s purpose made for that game and there, from there I will download and manually adapt the files to where I want them to go, that’s my point. That literally breaks 0 RD rules from what you’re talking about, anyway i’m not bothered to continue this argument so if anyone does it fine if not then fine.
Have you search it, pretty sure its already done

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea