are you refering to at catalunya because if so i did a replay at the second left hander after the short shoot drs and the reason you spin when you hit that curb is the left rear wheel comes off the ground so very realistic

most likely you are hitting the curb wrong and upsetting the car

as i use the curbs liberally and thats the only spot i ever have a problem with
Not just Catalunya but a number of kerbs, there are some in Hungary that do the same if the wheel rides the kerb whilst turning in...round you go

Not just Catalunya but a number of kerbs, there are some in Hungary that do the same if the wheel rides the kerb whilst turning in...round you go
again its because the balance of the car is being upset you are probably on three wheels and thats why you are going around

learn to figure out which curbs you can use and which ones you cant because that is realistic

what you are wanting is unrealistic

what is happening is you are getting one of the rear drive wheels up off the ground and it causes all the power to the ground to be going through one wheel which now becomes a pivot point and you are turning so it spins

same principle if you have a rowing team only rowing one side of the boat it just spins

again its because the balance of the car is being upset you are probably on three wheels and thats why you are going around

learn to figure out which curbs you can use and which ones you cant because that is realistic

what you are wanting is unrealistic

what is happening is you are getting one of the rear drive wheels up off the ground and it causes all the power to the ground to be going through one wheel which now becomes a pivot point and you are turning so it spins

same principle if you have a rowing team only rowing one side of the boat it just spins
I'm not going to argue with what you say since you have made up your mind.

This is a mod request thread and I requested a mod to fix a problem that I and many others on the official codemasters forums have reported.

You are free to continue to play the game as you see fit and not lose any sleep :)

can someone make my team sauber f1 2005 livery please
DuU6nMsXgAEDJrp.jpg

Yo!

If I may, is there anyone able to do a MyTeam skin and liveries? Using the default FOM car design [ RaceNet car ] just changing the colours and using Honda and Redbull sponsors [ without the RedBull logos ]

Colours
Cyan [ aqua ]
white
Black

Would really appreciate it and happy to leave credit when I use it in videos

Yo!

If I may, is there anyone able to do a MyTeam skin and liveries? Using the default FOM car design [ RaceNet car ] just changing the colours and using Honda and Redbull sponsors [ without the RedBull logos ]

Colours
Cyan [ aqua ]
white
Black

Would really appreciate it and happy to leave credit when I use it in videos
Racenet car doesn't exist in f1 2021 though

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible, since I am bad at using Photoshop, I wanted to ask if someone can create me a skin for a helmet for my career on F1 2021. I had in mind the design of Leclerc's white helmet, that he used in Portimao and it seems to me also in other races, with some small changes. Instead of number 16 of Leclerc I would like the number 50 (which I use in my career), removing the "CL" logo on the back, and even without the stickers for Jules Bianchi (RIP) and instead of the Monaco flag, I would like the Italian flag.
Thank you.

Attachments

• f1e707653a.jpg
    f1e707653a.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 46
Hello,

I am French as you will understand sorry if the translation is not terrible, I would like to have an alpine helmet with the French flag and the number 15 if possible. Here with the Alpine emblem on the helmet and the Alpine colors (blue and black) please.

I would also like a French team to drive with the Renault engine like Alpine, why not Peugeot? Ideas ?
With the set, outfit, helmet, glove, paddok, emblem, ect ...
It would be good for us French :)

I hope it's possible ;) Thanks to you :)
I'm working on a Peugeot Sport My Team package.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back