Currently getting helmet design done, would like to have a modder implement it in game once I have it finished, if anyone knows how to do it please contact me either forum or discord (TheFrenchBaguette#3997) the design should be done by the end of the week :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

I would love it if we got teams changing to spice up the future years of my career, seeing as we can now change team and driver names with one of the mods on here. Perhaps with Chassis swap it would work, by switching teams using a chassis that is easier to mod.

For example, id probably keep merc, ferrari, red bull, alpine, aston martin and mclaren the same as base teams, but we could have them changing livery colours/engine suppliers for AMR, RB and Mclaren,

I wouldn't be opposed to Williams, Alpha Tauri, Alfa Romeo and Haas changing. For example, Williams changing to a modern version of BMW Williams, AT changing to Audi with Red Bull sponsoring, Alfa Romeo changing to Lamborghini and Haas changing to Porsche, etc.

I would do this myself but i'm completely new to PC gaming let alone making my own mods, I got drawn to this from watching Aarava's MyDriver career modes and loving the team changes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone able to make this new Gulf Ford design by Sean Bull for MyTeam?
DM me :D
E8wjQrAWYAUBkm-.jpg
E8wjQobWUAEVOJf.jpg

looks pretty good
the actual design is a little lighter blue, not so bright and vibrant.
could look even better with the numbers in a white circle, retro gulf style
Nope to much work, its 99 different files for each number and need to import 5 times, for FOM car, Mytean Ferrari, MyTeam Mercedes, Myteam Honda and Myteam Renault, so 495 import only for numbers

You could do what I saw on another gulf livery, where you paint on the livery around where the number goes in white and leave the numbers stock so don't need to re-do them.
That way the number is in the circle

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea