If you have any mod request for F1 2021, post it only in this thread.
Hello everybody, I am looking for help in creating a personal livery, suit, gloves and helment for F1 2021 MyTeam. I have been at it trying to make it work in photoshop, but my computer isnt really allowing me too. If anyone can help make it for me, that would be great, I will attach the logo that I wanna use for it and the color scheme below. If anyone can please help, you can design it however as long as the logo is on the car. Thank you very much!

Color Scheme: Bright Blue (color code: 1B00FF)
Black (Color code: 0)
Silver (Color code: #ADADAD)

Attachments

• 404_3D_Small.png
    404_3D_Small.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 404_Badge_Black.png
    404_Badge_Black.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 35
Hello everyone, I have a question if someone could make a sergio pereza for a career, a model of his helmet and the inscription on the suit as in the original. I will only pay for how much? Please email me on priv. :)

Adds a link of one mod as it would look like :)

• Deleted member 1946917

Any chance someone could add Guanyu Zhou’s 2021 Alpine helmet? the one he used to drive FP1 at Austria?

I want to edit that helmet in from the Renault academy helmet he’s using currently on the game, because in my career mode, he’s driving for Alpine, thanks!

both Manual and copy and paste would be preferred, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d love a Hamilton 2007 McLaren helmet, a chrome+red McLaren Vodafone livery with driver suits (my team) and a Koenigsegg livery. (Also myteam)

Attachments

• A3E9E5B8-F7A4-44BF-8667-141313E01606.jpeg
    A3E9E5B8-F7A4-44BF-8667-141313E01606.jpeg
    901.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Can we get a mod for better lighting for night races? to remove the fog?

I'd love the 1998 Benetton B198 as a MyTeam livery. Always seems to be the green & yellow Benetton's that get mod liveries but you never seen the mid-late 90's ones get any love :unsure:

Last edited:
Anyone willing to create a McLaren West livery? I think that livery is quite nice and I haven't seen it recreated for MyTeam in neither 2020 or 2021. IMHO the MP-20 is the best looking version of it.

Can someone make a realistic mod for 2021 makes racing in the rain more challenging and fun. here is an example for 2020.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.