anyone who could createthe mclaren monaco libery with the original chasis?
Impossible to make an exact copy but there is already a mod with a gulf livery for the mclaren on the original chassis.
But it's not exactly like the real thing because that is impossible at the moment

• Deleted member 1946917

Impossible to make an exact copy but there is already a mod with a gulf livery for the mclaren on the original chassis.
But it's not exactly like the real thing because that is impossible at the moment
The one the guy made looks better anyway, in my opinion, the blue down the middle is

• Deleted member 1946917

Is there any chance someone could make a version of the 2006 Renault livery for the 2021 Alpine chassis?

It doesn’t have to be exact because i’m sure it would be very difficult, but with a nod to the old livery would be awesome

Is there any chance someone could make a version of the 2006 Renault livery for the 2021 Alpine chassis?

It doesn’t have to be exact because i’m sure it would be very difficult, but with a nod to the old livery would be awesome
Kinda hard to put the 2006 Renault on Alpine, the limitation is the layout of the design of Alpine and isnt close to be like the design of the Renault

good day, I've tried myself but I don't get to get the template right out of the game so I will ask the help of you guys, can someone make a full team and car base on gil de ferran walker indycar? just change the alpine sponsorship for another one likeoz racing wheels for example (since we already have an alpine car on the field hahaha) thanks. or someone send me an psd file with the templates for me to create (don't know why I'm failing to extract the template of the game)
1999gildeferran1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Kinda hard to put the 2006 Renault on Alpine, the limitation is the layout of the design of Alpine and isnt close to be like the design of the Renault
Ah I see that's fair enough, is there any chance that just the red decals on the alpine and driver numbers could be changed to yellow? just like a little tribute to it, nothing too major

• Deleted member 1946917

Numbers is a major changes Lol, because there is 99 files to edit XD
So the answer is yes then, wasn't asking how hard it was! + it could just be changed for Alonso, Ocon and Renault junior numbers. I'm also not specifically asking you to do it, i'm asking if someone would do it brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
good day, I've tried myself but I don't get to get the template right out of the game so I will ask the help of you guys, can someone make a full team and car base on gil de ferran walker indycar? just change the alpine sponsorship for another one likeoz racing wheels for example (since we already have an alpine car on the field hahaha) thanks. or someone send me an psd file with the templates for me to create (don't know why I'm failing to extract the template of the game)View attachment 500007

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%