If I could figure out how to create my own with GIMP I would. I paint all my stuff on iracing.
Kinda not the same, yeah you could do it via Gimp, the problem, its the texture, isnt a basic texture and easy to paint without 3D model. Like just the engine cover, its 3 part itself, so fitting a sponsor touching these 3 area is hard. With photoshop we can directly apply the sponsor on the 3D model and will be exactly fit in the 2D texture.

But to get someone to do your request, you have to explain your idea, a modder can passby and have an interest for the project so will contact you.

Or begging to pay someone.

To be honest will the amonth of request, to be sure to get the project done is paying someone or pray someone get an interest on your project.

I do a lot of request myself, those want to pay first and if a project inspire me after. Like the Audi i did, i was hype to do it even without money at the end. Did also the Volvo. Someone ask for an old West McLaren and its on the way. You never know if you dont explain your idea ;)

Last edited:
Kinda not the same, yeah you could do it via Gimp, the problem, its the texture, isnt a basic texture and easy to paint without 3D model. Like just the engine cover, its 3 part itself, so fitting a sponsor touching these 3 area is hard. With photoshop we can directly apply the sponsor on the 3D model and will be exactly fit in the 2D texture.

But to get someone to do your request, you have to explain your idea, a modder can passby and have an interest for the project so will contact you.

Or begging to pay someone.

To be honest will the amonth of request, to be sure to get the project done is paying someone or pray someone get an interest on your project.
I make liveries for myself on flipping paint.net lol :roflmao:

the helmet of max verstappen from spa please

20a951458dacdf0ec9cac193375368c7.png

• Deleted member 744306

can anyone make a mod which would let us play the Vietnam GP in F1 2021? like import the track from F1 2020 to F1 2021?

I know that most people would want money for this, but maybe some of you would be able to do my own car paint for me in F1 2021. I'm really bad at this stuff so i kinda can't do this myself. No need for suit and logo, only the livery.
Name: Fasti (Racing)
Main collors: yellow and black
Sponsors: Allianz, New Ballance, Sprite
theme for possible logo (not necessary): Parrot
I would be really thankful.

Can anyone make a FIAT F1 TEAM Livery? I make a random edition in 2020, but incomplete...

All the people must drive with his car brand :cry::cry:

Thank u so match, i expect somebody make something. FIAT is a brand that never have editions in games.

Fiat-logo-historia.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years