F1 2018 Modding Requests

jburon72
Another shot for you, rear view
6b54eb16f0294ab28f0ce2f7bcb4c4dcf0323b9eb0e7f8cd9fe02cc45f3f74a3.png

Hi guys,this is for all the modders making 2019 helmets and cars,probably this is a useless post as you can find a lot of pictures on the internet but I thought I might post these links that may help you guys,there are hd photos of helmets and cars and it's updated daily,you can already find photos from today test and helmets for Raikkonen and Giovinazzi 2019,thanks
https://f1grandprix.motorionline.com/foto/2019/TEST_F1_BARCELLONA_18_FEBBRAIO/

https://f1grandprix.motorionline.co...antonio-giovinazzi-per-il-mondiale-2019-foto/

Dear RD Community!

I have a Question. Is it possible to remove the Crowd in the 2018 F1 Game? Bcs my GPU struggles a bit in the crowd filled parts of the Track.

TY

Do somebody plan to make new Alfa Romeo Sauber livery? I know it is very similar to old one,but for my sake I will be very happy and thankful for it. Also every real life season mod would be better.

There are some skin mods that change the entire chassis for cars. Is it possible then, for example to take some skin that is made for Mercedes car, but rename the files and use the skin with Mercedes chassis for Mclaren?
I tried to take one skin mod that is made for Force India, renamed all the files of the mod so that it fits for Sauber, but it does not work. The game does not crash, it just keeps loading perpetually.
I also tried replacing all Sauber files with Force India files (textures, erp's etc.) and then putting the renaimed Force India skin mod files on the Sauber files, but that did not work either. Am I doing something wrong or to replace chassis it requires something else I have been missing?

There are some skin mods that change the entire chassis for cars. Is it possible then, for example to take some skin that is made for Mercedes car, but rename the files and use the skin with Mercedes chassis for Mclaren?
I tried to take one skin mod that is made for Force India, renamed all the files of the mod so that it fits for Sauber, but it does not work. The game does not crash, it just keeps loading perpetually.
I also tried replacing all Sauber files with Force India files (textures, erp's etc.) and then putting the renaimed Force India skin mod files on the Sauber files, but that did not work either. Am I doing something wrong or to replace chassis it requires something else I have been missing?
You need to not change all the files, you need to only take the textures from the mod then go to the team you want to change for and then find the team-carmodel.layer (in the pkg files tab) and export that, then find the line that states "model":"stri eaid://f1_2018_vehicle_package/teams/teamname/idf/teamname.idf?context=render", and swap that line for the one from the team which chassis you need. Also swap the damage texture for a good result

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%