F1 2018 Modding Requests

• Deleted member 561801

It's not still official. Wait the 15th february for the livery.

Hello everybody i have a request, i'm a noob in photoshop and modding if someone could make this sauber's livery it will be so nice (it's for my carreer), please if it's possible dont make "a chassis swip livery" (because i dont like that and i want more immersive carreer). Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english i'm french.
alfaf1_01.jpg

• Deleted member 561801

Hello everybody i have a request, i'm a noob in photoshop and modding if someone could make this sauber's livery it will be so nice (it's for my carreer), please if it's possible dont make "a chassis swip livery" (because i dont like that and i want more immersive carreer). Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english i'm french.
View attachment 285355
This livery is just awesome!

let do really fantasy f1 , no personal team. all manufacture team.
here the list car

1.Toyota
2.Hyundai
3.Volkswagen
4.Mitsubishi
5.Pugeot
6.Proton Lotus
7.Chevrolet
8. Bugati
9.Porsche
10. Masserrati
11. Geely ( China car )
12. Audi
13. Caddilac
14. Range rover
15. Lexus.

hi to all, it would be possible to make a mod for the Ferrari sf72-h? I know that there are many mods already here but some useless sonon being on other types of cars (for example on williams).
If I do not ask too much I would like someone to be able to make a mod for the Ferrari with the new sponsor "mission win now" and a bit of black. Thank you all.

hi to all, it would be possible to make a mod for the Ferrari sf72-h? I know that there are many mods already here but some useless sonon being on other types of cars (for example on williams).
If I do not ask too much I would like someone to be able to make a mod for the Ferrari with the new sponsor "mission win now" and a bit of black. Thank you all.
the livery is basically not editable, you could at best swap around some logos but you can't actually add the Mission Winnow

• Deleted member 561801

it's just on the Williams chassis that Kris did that livery, not the Ferrari chassis
If he did on the chassis Williams why not do it on the chassis Ferrari? i don't understand why, it would be impossible?

If he did on the chassis Williams why not do it on the chassis Ferrari? i don't understand why, it would be impossible?
Each car has their own unique UV map for textures. If you will look at the 2d texture of both ferrari and williams the paint layout is different, same case for the logos placement.
Annotation 2019-01-11 083030.jpg

Annotation 2019-01-11 083043.jpg

The reason we cant put the mission winnow on the ferrari is some area of the texture are too small to put anything on it.

• Deleted member 561801

Each car has their own unique UV map for textures. If you will look at the 2d texture of both ferrari and williams the paint layout is different, same case for the logos placement.
View attachment 285566
View attachment 285567
The reason we cant put the mission winnow on the ferrari is some area of the texture are too small to put anything on it.
I now understand why this is not possible. And it's the reason why Codemaster did not add the texture.
Sorry i'm not skinner.

I now understand why this is not possible. And it's the reason why Codemaster did not add the texture.
Sorry i'm not skinner.
No problem mate. Honestly I'm not a fan of switching chassis but sometimes its the only option we have to get the livery as close to the original. Codies can actually add but decided not to, I bet they already put all their resources for the new game and the mission winnow ad is i believe a project of phillip morris so i see the reasoning.

No problem mate. Honestly I'm not a fan of switching chassis but sometimes its the only option we have to get the livery as close to the original. Codies can actually add but decided not to, I bet they already put all their resources for the new game and the mission winnow ad is i believe a project of phillip morris so i see the reasoning.
Yeah I don't see them adding that even to F1 2019 but hopefully they'll leave it possible to add via modding at least

View attachment 285355
I'm back on my demand if it is not possible for the previously skin i like this skin or wich one who looks it (@Tommy Martinez good job i love it if you could upload it it's more simple) it's for personal use i'm not youtuber and i know there is a big and good modder on this forum thanks @all and have a great day

Attachments

• IMG_20190111_165010.jpg
    IMG_20190111_165010.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Deleted member 561801

We have to cross your fingers.

Is there anyone here who happens to have F1 2013 classic edition on PC? I'm looking for the classic driver helmets (most specifically late 90s, Irvine, Villeneuve, R.Schumacher, Alesi) so if anyone has the game and would be willing to get the files for me it'd be much appreciated!

Is there anyone here who happens to have F1 2013 classic edition on PC? I'm looking for the classic driver helmets (most specifically late 90s, Irvine, Villeneuve, R.Schumacher, Alesi) so if anyone has the game and would be willing to get the files for me it'd be much appreciated!
I have them. How do I send it to you?:cool:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies