F1 2018 Modding Requests

Can anyone make a Goodyear / Michelin / Bridgestone tyre skin mod for the classic cars?

103783945-1434545251-800.jpg

1997-goodyear-f1-rear-rain-tyre.jpg

crash472225.jpg

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english, i apreciate the iniciative of this forum. I'm going to write my dreams car list for this amazing F1 2018. I prefeer in copy-paste format, but thats not important.
If someone can do it i have really really happy, because its a great era of F1 and i dont see this designs in F1 2018 downloads
- Williams FW26 (2004) for Force India Chasis
- Toyota TF105 (2005) for Sauber Chasis
- Jaguar R5 (2004) for Williams Chasis
- BAR Honda 007 (2005) for Toro Rosso Chasis
- BMW Sauber F1.08 (2008) for Haas Chasis
- McLaren MP4-23 (2007) for McLaren chasis
- Ferrari SF-18 Sean Bulls Design for Ferrari chasis
- And Michelin or Bridgestone scratched tyres.
If iths imposible to do it in that chasis I understand it, so if someone can do some desing i really apreciate. Thanks a lot for all.
PLSS some one make it reality. support 100%

Any chance someone could make a spectator mod where we can just watch the races in single player instead of racing in them?
as far as I'm aware that is not possible to do. I did some slight experimentation in F1 2017 but didn't get anywhere (and the files used are not available in F1 2018). I did manage to find some files that might host the most recent race replay or race replays but there is no real use for it as far as I'm aware

Hi guys,Pirelli has decided the tyres colours for 2019,sorry I couldn't just post the picture so I've copied the link to the article.
Would it be possible to make them?maybe make they hypersoft and the ultra soft red with no lines as they are the softest,then leave super soft and soft as they are,and then leave the medium as they are too and make hard and super hard white with no line as they will be the hardest compound?

Thanks

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/p...inque-mescole-nei-test-di-barcellona/4328240/

I've tried having a look with the ERP archiver but I'm useless with this sort of thing, basically I would love a mod where Williams are competitive, around Merc level (as I guess this is the easiest to replicate as they have the same engines?) cheers in advance if anyone can make this work :D

I've tried having a look with the ERP archiver but I'm useless with this sort of thing, basically I would love a mod where Williams are competitive, around Merc level (as I guess this is the easiest to replicate as they have the same engines?) cheers in advance if anyone can make this work :D
In williams.vtf.xml find
<Chassis>
<Mass value="750" />
and set to 700 or 680 or less until Williams will be equal with Mercedes. It's easiest way. Just one number.

Yeah hi
Can somebody make helmet pack for every team on the grid it would be awesome
Or maybe every drivers helmet but without any sponsors like for ex. Vettel with only german stripes or perez but without bwt and others. If you know what i mean

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back