F1 2018 Modding Requests

After initially posting it in the wrong thread like an utter twonk, time to post it in the right one. Grosjean revealed a special helmet for China, which would be great to have in-game.

Attachments

• 0H.jpg
    0H.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 284
30f7d0210b9246b0c327fa84af8892af.jpg

Can any of someone make Gaara and Rock Lee's helmets for F1 2018? I also want to use Gaara's helmet with 2019 Williams sponsors for the F1 2014 career mode. So can any of some make these helmets?

To @jburon72:

Can you make a Formula E mod for F1 2018? Here are the teams:

Envision Virgin (Replaces Mercedes)
Audi (Replaces Ferrari)
BMWiMotorsport Andretti (Replaces Red Bull)
Nissan e.Dams (Replaces Force India)
GEOX Dragon (Replaces Williams)
Mahindra (Replaces Renault)
DS Techettah (Replaces McLaren)
Venturi (Replaces Haas)
Jaguar (Replaces Toro Rosso)
HWA Racelab (Replaces Sauber). Unfortunately NIO won't be on that mod because the F1 2018 game has 10 teams for the Modern Cars section.

https://assets-prd.formulae.cloud/-...ax-guenther-front.png?modified=20190222151941 BTW please download this picture that will replace Sergey Sirotkin.

To @jburon72:

Can you make a Formula E mod for F1 2018? Here are the teams:

Envision Virgin (Replaces Mercedes)
Audi (Replaces Ferrari)
BMWiMotorsport Andretti (Replaces Red Bull)
Nissan e.Dams (Replaces Force India)
GEOX Dragon (Replaces Williams)
Mahindra (Replaces Renault)
DS Techettah (Replaces McLaren)
Venturi (Replaces Haas)
Jaguar (Replaces Toro Rosso)
HWA Racelab (Replaces Sauber). Unfortunately NIO won't be on that mod because the F1 2018 game has 10 teams for the Modern Cars section.

https://assets-prd.formulae.cloud/-...ax-guenther-front.png?modified=20190222151941 BTW please download this picture that will replace Sergey Sirotkin.

Hello there mate, I would have to decline for this request. I'm going to take a break from modding and only finishing existing request and a few updates for the 2019 mod. I already started my new post with my current work [corporate stuffs eg.. meeting, presentation a lot of paperwork] and I couldn't squeez time into creating mods.

Hello there mate, I would have to decline for this request. I'm going to take a break from modding and only finishing existing request and a few updates for the 2019 mod. I already started my new post with my current work [corporate stuffs eg.. meeting, presentation a lot of paperwork] and I couldn't squeez time into creating mods.
I wonder who else will make the Formula E mod for F1 2018?

If it is possible, to create a single arrow or line at the braking points and remove the rest of the racing lines through the corners, making it cleaner and easier to learn braking points
It's not related to modding, but I find it easier to find braking points by using 50/100m boards and curbs on the side of track, instead of driving line.
I find that also as better way to really find speed, as after few laps all those markers become automatic and picked-up with peripheral vision while I can 100% concentrate on apex and cars around me. I usually start with braking on first meter board (100 or 150m), then if it is to early in next lap I move it to the next one, and so on... All in all, after around 15 laps total in all 3 P sessions, and few laps in Q1, I am ready to go all in for the rest of the weekend.
Sorry for off-topic.

I wonder who else will make the Formula E mod for F1 2018?
I highly doubt anyone would.The 2019 new game is about to be released, and such a mod would require at least two months of work likely from multiple modders so there's no realistic way that one would get made.

Also audience for a mod like that would be extremely small so a Formula E mod simply does not make sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back