F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

Could we see an alternative liveries pack for this game once it becomes modifiable please? Like these examples:
ferrari_sf15_t_2015_by_hanmer-d8grrpu.jpg

dj3J5Sy.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Could we see an alternative liveries pack for this game once it becomes modifiable please? Like these examples:
ferrari_sf15_t_2015_by_hanmer-d8grrpu.jpg

dj3J5Sy.jpg
OMG, I've never seen the 3rd picture! Can you give me the link to it? ;)

There's no mouselook or TrackIR/head tracking working for this yet? Not that i have found anyway! Anyone know it thats fixable or likely to be added in a future patch?

plz can you guys have a look for that ugly gear display on most cars...
that BIG white circle with black numbers... total destroys imersion...

easiest way would be making it a black circle with white numbers... so we only would see the numbers instead of ugly circle with numbers...

We all know, but there's nothing atm that can be done about that. I found the effects for impacts in the physics file but only their names, not where the ... they are set/stored and to change.
And then there's still this unable-to-reimport-erp-file issue, without that all trying around is only wasted time.

less tyre wear please for 100%
OMG, no. Please, no. Why people doesn't read carefully posts? There is not as much as could be. Someone said, that for every track there are diffrent tyre options and it gives about 60 options. 60 OPTIONS TO CHANGE. And you had to test every single option. The same with liveries "Oh, please change this and this and this". No, it doesn't matter that CM decided to stop modding and give so hard file script and everyone here is posting about this. No. Change. Now. Because I want Martini. In my opinion the first mod in everyone's head was mod with improved livieries, so I think that there isn't any need to ask for this, because everyone want this.

Back to the topic: I request to stop requesting things very stupid for now, thank you.

OMG, no. Please, no. Why people doesn't read carefully posts? There is not as much as could be. Someone said, that for every track there are diffrent tyre options and it gives about 60 options. 60 OPTIONS TO CHANGE. And you had to test every single option. The same with liveries "Oh, please change this and this and this". No, it doesn't matter that CM decided to stop modding and give so hard file script and everyone here is posting about this. No. Change. Now. Because I want Martini. In my opinion the first mod in everyone's head was mod with improved livieries, so I think that there isn't any need to ask for this, because everyone want this.

Back to the topic: I request to stop requesting things very stupid for now, thank you.
so @cspro12 is not allowed to request a mod in the modding requests thread?

Would be great if there was a mod to turn the penalty system off, so you can crash into cars, drive the opposite direction etc, for venting rage... and fun!:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back