F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

Yeah and thats why F1 races are boring :p Look at GP2 for example. They are so exciting with so much lead changes..but F1 you can say that Hamilton or Rosberg are winning anyway.

I got another request: PLEASE find a way to keep the engineer menu up for longer. I cant even request fuel info because its so low on the list that when I am there, the list disappears.

Yeah and thats why F1 races are boring :p Look at GP2 for example. They are so exciting with so much lead changes..but F1 you can say that Hamilton or Rosberg are winning anyway.

I got another request: PLEASE find a way to keep the engineer menu up for longer. I cant even request fuel info because its so low on the list that when I am there, the list disappears.

you have to hold the menu button down whilst selecting things on the menu, i believe

Keep pressing the radio button and then use the d-pad to select. But don't let go thr button until yoi have selected it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%