F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

sorry but game can,t run on yôur pc
Thanks for your reaction.....
so thats the reason of my question for a mod on low ends computers or laptops.
It's a shame that a lot of people can't play the game about the grapicscard...and that a lot of people must buy a new card to play this game.

It's not a shame. Developers can't increase optics and all this stuff (speaking in general) when they'd have to take care of old hardware all the time.
Your laptop is from 2010, the graphics wasn't even the best at that time (it's even worse than a HD 6850 for desktop). For desktop PCs there was already DX 11.
This is PC gaming, not console gaming. People who buy or use notebooks for gaming should always have in mind that the hardware won't last long nor forever.

P.S.: Hey, even console gamers need to have a new console for this game. Outdated hardware is outdated.

It's not a shame. Developers can't increase optics and all this stuff (speaking in general) when they'd have to take care of old hardware all the time.
Your laptop is from 2010, the graphics wasn't even the best at that time (it's even worse than a HD 6850 for desktop). For desktop PCs there was already DX 11.
This is PC gaming, not console gaming. People who buy or use notebooks for gaming should always have in mind that the hardware won't last long nor forever.

P.S.: Hey, even console gamers need to have a new console for this game. Outdated hardware is outdated.
Yes your right...but it is a big difference between f1 2014 and f1 2015...f1 2014 runs smootly on my laptop.
But so be it......thanx for your reaction.

So let me make a request, some people really could fulfill:

To anyone owning the DISC version of the game:
The request is to install the game freshly from the disc, not updating to day1 patch (so no Marussia), copy the \Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2015\f1_2015_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren folder (not sure which files are enough) and release it as McLaren 2015 Pre-Season-Livery mod.

This isn't lye -,- . I got a trick to work the game, but still i only want to decrypt the game and give the f1 2014 shaders to get work game without any problems.

Thank you for this solution....the game starts right now....but it's stutters incredible....
Because they game has DX11 shaders, and the graphic drivers for dx10/10.1 card doesn't support it.
The game needs to be decrypted to replace shaders and get smaller ram using. Because the game is using more ram by cryption.

Because they game has DX11 shaders, and the graphic drivers for dx10/10.1 card doesn't support it.
The game needs to be decrypted to replace shaders and get smaller ram using. Because the game is using more ram by cryption.
How do you decryped the game? and can it be decrypted?
Thank you for your reply.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea