F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

Don't rush. CM needs to patch their game a few times at first. Worst case scenario would be like GTA V when at some point of the patching way, the modding tools need to be readjusted.

I tried changing the complete header and ending of a *.tga.erp file to a real .tga file and renaming it. But as the original header seems to grab three information from the .erp file, it ofcourse failed to deliver something useful.

Thought about making changes within the .exe file to remove the ERPK system, but errm, didn't work too well, of course :D

E: What I really don't like is: Seems the raceload is gone and is now replaced with some asset-system (asset_groups) if I'm getting that right.

Last edited:
at least they can be opened in notepad :thumbsup:
Yeah, but it seems to be much more work to do then, as you have to check and edit a bunch of files.
I'm going to try whether I can avoid using erp files via those assets and assign different files. I have my doubts but I'll know only after I tried.

Yeah, but it seems to be much more work to do then, as you have to check and edit a bunch of files.
I'm going to try whether I can avoid using erp files via those assets and assign different files. I have my doubts but I'll know only after I tried.
If they are indeed the raceload could we not extract the hidden files like 2013?

Ah ok, hope it goes well
clear.png

Well in f1 2013 people used the raceload file to extract the liveries for the classic cars, maybe something like this could occur for f1 2015?
That'll depend on whether the game recognizes files w/o ERPK encryption, which I'm going to test today.
But I don't think so.
I wrote something to that in the Modding Questions thread.
Geckarbor5lp and me came up with the ideas with the raceload and ML2166 was able to get the content of the encrypted files with a game ripper. [Edit: With the 90s files in F1 2013 to not have misunderstandings ;)]

Last edited:
geckabor and raceload ... the result was bad enough, he never adapted the multilivery-for-dlc fix, did he?
(black cars, black cars, what you gonna do ...)
The thing with the ripper tool is, that might have lead to encrypted content now at all. I mean people started to extract the whole damn DLC (and RD even allowed it, don't come ever with your antipiracy stuff again, staff, one can't take it serious anymore) and were able to backcopy it into F1 2013 w/o owning the DLC.

Cause speaking of performance, such encrypted files don't increase it (look at R* anti-cheating tool/engine with its last patch at GTA V), though they might not notatbly decrease it in CM's case.

Just sayin' when people start to rip too much, developers will start to protect more and more when they don't support modding officially (oh, I love Paradox Interactive btw.)

A way to go through replays quicker (A faster fast-forward button) and a way to click on individual incidents in the 'race incidents' section and be shown what happened by jumping on board with the driver at the time of the incident using the replay that's already there.

This would be excellent

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back