Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
this filter looks really nice thanks so much for your work, i just have 2 issues with it, in the day time i can barely see any clouds it is just very foggy in the sky, and at night time the lights are blinding me so much, please help me fix these settings thanks alot!
day exquisite.jpg
night exquisite.jpg

Would like to know if i can use Pure or Sol as i have the unreleased CSP for the rain. I used this with Pure but the rain from outside does not look right.

zr0w updated Exquisite - Realistic PP Filter with a new update entry:

Pure 0.102 filter release

Hello everyone, as some of you might of noticed I've been gone without updates for a few months now. I've been very busy with school exams and etc. And having to work on the filter wasn't my main goal, but I've slowly been making a new updated filter. I'm not quite certain when I will release it, but most likely in a weeks time. Here's a few pics of it thank you for your support.

View attachment 573685View attachment 573686[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

However your link dosen't seem to work for
Player has shared the Exquisite_v3 Custom Shaders Patch settings.
https://**********/s/aq586r

zr0w
What you have to do is copy the link that I've given and then remove the space between the ( . ) and paste it in, if there's more questions or misunderstandings please write me a personal message or in the "Discussion" tab!

I did that and it takes me to the website with no problems https://**********/s/aq586r but when I click on the red (ADD CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH SETTINGS) Button nothing happens, I expected it to download your settings like I have done with your past version (Exquisite 2.0 by zan)
I figured it out I needed to have Content Manager running first.
However is there any chance I can just download your files as my content manager is on another computer.
Thank You

Last edited:
When sharing CSP/CM config files, can you edit them to removed settings that have nothing to do with the filter's functionality, leaving only those necessary? If we simply apply those files every setting gets changed. There's no reason to touch FFB or screen resolution when switching to a new filter.
However is there any chance I can just download your files as my content manager is on another computer.
Thank You
There's a direct link below the red button.

When sharing CSP/CM config files, can you edit them to removed settings that have nothing to do with the filter's functionality, leaving only those necessary? If we simply apply those files every setting gets changed. There's no reason to touch FFB or screen resolution when switching to a new filter.

There's a direct link below the red button.
Thanks Mate I thought that was just to download Content Manager
Got it:)

However your link dosen't seem to work for
Player has shared the Exquisite_v3 Custom Shaders Patch settings.
https://**********/s/aq586r

zr0w
What you have to do is copy the link that I've given and then remove the space between the ( . ) and paste it in, if there's more questions or misunderstandings please write me a personal message or in the "Discussion" tab!

I did that and it takes me to the website with no problems https://**********/s/aq586r but when I click on the red (ADD CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH SETTINGS) Button nothing happens, I expected it to download your settings like I have done with your past version (Exquisite 2.0 by zan)
I figured it out I needed to have Content Manager running first.
Thank You
Yes you need to have content manager to get the settings. I would just recommend downloading it since after all it is free.. Uploading files here for such a reason is just kinda unnecessary and the settings file isn't supported on racedepartment for uploading.. Try downloading it and applying the settings :) thank you for your understanding.

Im trying to download this but in content manager, in the drag and drop menu to select the pp filter, it isnt showing the Exquisite filter, idk what to do, I followed the exact steps in youtube videos to install pp filters but still it's not showing up and I don't know what to do

Im trying to download this but in content manager, in the drag and drop menu to select the pp filter, it isnt showing the Exquisite filter, idk what to do, I followed the exact steps in youtube videos to install pp filters but still it's not showing up and I don't know what to do
wow nvm I just had to scroll through in the drop down menu, my bad LMAO

Hello zr0w first I wanna thank you for the work you put in this filter its a real game changer but I have a little problem with the shiftlights on most of vehicles specifically on the RSS F1 cars and I also noticed that the car shape is getting a bit blurry. Could you please give me a advise to fix this?

Greetings Willi

Attachments

• 20220618155335_1.jpg
    20220618155335_1.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20220618155417_1.jpg
    20220618155417_1.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Where can I find the CSP new UI? since I found that just when I use your CSP setting that my UI will change to the new one. But I cant find where the actual setting is

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.