ACC Endurance Series Round 3 @ Imola - Mon 13th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Even in perfect conditions I’ve been told “it’s only a game, calm down and stop swearing” by my non gaming fiancée….

I mean if there’s no emotion why bother playing? :roflmao:

Just to note I’m generally swearing at myselfs inability to do 2 consistent laps in a row lol
Ha, it's just a game!
Do you know how many times i told this myself.... and i still don't believe...

Ok, I might not make it tonight - depends how the next few hours goes.

Went to the skatepark with my kid, I was doing really well - landed some kickflips, a few grinds and thought I was the coolest dad in the world until I fell over and dislocated my shoulder! The feeling was disgusting, I hobbled back over to a bench and luckily my shoulder popped back in by itself. I've never broken / dislocated anything before :sick:

I've got ibuprofen and will rest it, we'll see! :roflmao:

Last edited:

Went to the skatepark with my kid, I was doing really well - landed some kickflips, a few grinds and thought I was the coolest dad in the world until I fell over and dislocated my shoulder! The feeling was disgusting, I hobbled back over to a bench and luckily my shoulder popped back in by itself. I've never broken / dislocated anything before :sick:

I see what’s going on here, set up the toughest race you can then sit back and enjoy the carnage! :whistling:

Seriously though you should get A&E to check it out just to make sure nothing untoward is going on and it’s set back in properly? Hopefully it’s not too bad

I had a mate that fell on a night out, it took 2 of us to pop his shoulder back in pull and release it.
:sick:

He had to go to a&e the next day to get it checked over, 3 drunks trying to fix a dislocation maybe wasn’t ideal but it worked lol

Hi everyone !

I changed my livery, so I'm number 24 now (instead of 17). Is ot ok or not ?

Hope you'll be there tonight Chris ! :confused:
Yeh that's fine. Won't be on tonight, off to the the none emergency medical place tomorrow morning (shuts at 6pm???) A&E will just turn me away. Left to Google what to do and made a makeshift sling out of a scarf...our health system is properly broken.

Practice server will go offline around 7. If the race server doesn't show by 8:05 drop me a message.

Last edited:

Wish you a quick recovery!
I have done that myself, had a mate pop it back in. Had to use a sling for 10 days and took a few months to have full range of motion. Hope you get the better end of that deal!

Wish you a quick recovery!
I have done that myself, had a mate pop it back in. Had to use a sling for 10 days and took a few months to have full range of motion. Hope you get the better end of that deal!
Ah man that sucks. Thanks - Luckily I don't think it was a full dislocation that involved pulling muscles too much etc. It popped itself back in after about 15 seconds. I'll keep it in a sling for a few days and won't do anything too strenuous for a while. Probably miss the next round and use my 2 drop results.

Yeh that's fine. Won't be on tonight, off to the the none emergency medical place tomorrow morning (shuts at 6pm???) A&E will just turn me away. Left to Google what to do and made a makeshift sling out of a scarf...our health system is properly broken.

Practice server will go offline around 7. If the race server doesn't show by 8:05 drop me a message.
Get well soon mate!!

damn mate, that sucks, hope you mend asap , ummm is there extra points awarded tonight for best drift? been doing alot of that with like 23psi in slicks lol
200w.gif

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%