ACC Endurance Series Round 3 @ Imola - Mon 13th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
My carnage report…

Had a decent start and was having a good 3 car scrap. I made a risky move on a back marker which didn’t go so well and got 15 seconds off damage. Later on I also picked up another 10s as a Porsche span at the chicane in front of me. Had no pace on slicks due to damage. Thankfully it rained so could box and and fix damage. Then it came down to chasing Ricardo. Was a sweet fight and was good clean racing.

Could have done better but only have myself to blame.

Anyone got a good fidelity replay file they can send me please?
Unfortunately I forgot to save mine, or maybe that should be fortunately as I don’t have to relive the my pit.

Still no clue how I managed to uncheck tyre swap the moment before I got jacked up! :roflmao:

Although it probably has to be when I was switching Pit strategy to my dry set, the toggle switch on my wheel feels flaky which is a shame as the rest of the wheel is decent

Last edited:
Glad to race again in RD. I used to race a couple years ago on RRE, but time schedule didn't fit me very well so I left. Yesterday as I had my evening free I decided to race again this time on ACC. Time schedule is still not the best for me so I arrived at qualyfing 4 minutes to the end and managed a P11.

The race was very intense from start to finish, with all the weather changes and the uncertainty. My setup wasn't the best for these conditions and tire pressures were a little bit off. I had some luck at the start but then started the real race with akephoe. Being two Lexus we had a very similar pace and I had to keep an eye on the road and another on the rear mirror, most of the time we were separated for 0.5 seconds or less, but allways very clean from his side. Real nice driving mate that's a pleasure to race guys like you.

Congratulations to the podium, all three were on fire, very good pace upfront.

Well nothing more to say, I enjoyed it a lot and I hope I can join you again soon.

Hi everyone :)

I made a decent quali placing 9th (i think, or 10th) considering that I'm not really confortable on damp and wet track. Got a good start in the race and everything was "fine" until my pitstop for slicks (18 minutes of racing) : entered pit lane at 54 kp/h :poop: , did a good pit tho , then go a 30s Stop & Go penalty but misreaded it so just after my pit I did a Drive Through penalty :poop: , so just after this I did my real penalty (3 times in the pits in 3 laps, I deserve a reward I think :poop:) then I was so pissed at myself that I made a lot of little mistakes during the rest of the race :( And to finish with a good note, with 3 laps remaining, I spun in an easy turn, got severe damage, and finished the race with the rim turned at 90° to keep my car going straight :cry:

BUT, objectively it was a really good race and the conditions were pretty cool ! I just have to be more attentive to little details and stop doing little mistakes that completely ruin my race :geek:

I hope I didn't disturb anyone's race and that I managed to let you pass through correctly.

Now I'm looking forward to the next one and I'm going to practice on Laguna Seca :D

Congratulations to everyone tho ! :thumbsup:

Round 3 - Post Race

Race Laps:
Fastest Lap: huggybendy - 01:43.352
polewin.jpg

Screenshots
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg