Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, can you make a video to explain how to use cars settings to realize the synchronization of LDE shift lights and game pictures? My game is PC2. I have tried many settings (including the LED shift settings page). I used 8RGB LED. I can manually set the RPM of each vehicle to achieve synchronization, but I would like to use the "auto" way do not know whether it can be achieved.

Thank you very much. SIMHUB is great!

I am a Chinese player. My English is not very good. The Google translation is very difficult to communicate. I really want your help. THX

This is my setting
I can set the RPM of each car to match the shift lamp separately, but I think I must have made a mistake somewhere. I want to use "auto" to identify the speed of each car without the need to manually set it.

Because I use Google to translate. Maybe you reply to my text, I may not be able to read it completely. I hope you can make a video or tell me the correct setting with pictures.

Thank you very much.

This is my setting
I can set the RPM of each car to match the shift lamp separately, but I think I must have made a mistake somewhere. I want to use "auto" to identify the speed of each car without the need to manually set it.

Because I use Google to translate. Maybe you reply to my text, I may not be able to read it completely. I hope you can make a video or tell me the correct setting with pictures.

Thank you very much.
Hi ! In fact Simhub shows RPMs on the leds, but you want to show shift light which is really different. Sadly there is no easy solution to do a shift lights with a perfect match between the game and Simhub since none of the games (including PC2) dives that data specifically. The "car settings" are a first attempt to get life easier with multiple cars (mostly about redline blinking), but it doesn't solves yet this problem of shift light.

Hi ! In fact Simhub shows RPMs on the leds, but you want to show shift light which is really different. Sadly there is no easy solution to do a shift lights with a perfect match between the game and Simhub since none of the games (including PC2) dives that data specifically. The "car settings" are a first attempt to get life easier with multiple cars (mostly about redline blinking), but it doesn't solves yet this problem of shift light.
Thank you for your reply. I hope the LED lights can synchronize the timing of the vehicle in the game. In fact, "car settings" read "Max RPM" "red line RPM" data does not match the correct RPM properly. So I think that if you can perfect a database, the correct RPM value for each car in the simhub will be a perfect solution to the problem, but the workload is huge. Maybe you can consider allowing players to share the correct RPM packets that they have adjusted, which can be downloaded in software, which will bring great convenience.

I there, using SimHub for the 1rst time, already love it and donated, good job ;)

Am i the only one having issue displaying live maps on Automobilista ? It just works on few maps for some reasons ...

Mybe im doin something wrong, anyone else ?

Last edited:
I there, using SimHube for the 1rst time, already love it and donated, good job ;)

Am i the only one having issue displaying live maps on Automobilista ? It just works on few maps for some reasons ...

Mybe im doin something wrong, anyone else ?
Hi ! Simhub "records" the map as you use them, i've bunded a few maps with simhub, for the other maps just make a few laps, simhub will save it when it's recognized as valid (most visible validity rule is that the lap got a time registered)

hi !! doing more tests and tests, after telling me about the "leaderboard", probe removing modules and I found the problematic one! the tire wear, removing that, it works without problems !! I have been testing most of the other modules and I do not have that delay, so removing that module seems to be solved ...

Thank you very much for the prompt answers, good work, I will make a small donation for it, and so go to 100% fluency :thumbsup:

PD: If the log or the information you asked for is equally useful for future problems, I can give it to you
Actually it took me an infinite time to figure what was going on with this particular overlay, but I'm proud to say that I I think I found :D , actually all the colours were refreshed on each frame which caused a huge render overhead, I fixed the code to remove all those unnessary renders,
I would be interrested to get your feedback when the update will go out ;) (I hope to get it ready for this weekend :D)

Perfect app.
I'm using ShakeIt with the DK motor shield (because in Brasil the cost of an Adafruit V2 is 10X bigger than DK) and it's working really fine. The power issue that the github page says could be solved by "piggybacking" the L293 IC, these kind of stack doubles the current output and the motors are actually stronger than needed!!!

Hi. I have reinstalled v6.3.9; now a property called DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.PlayerCarDriverIncidentCount is not appearing; should I miss a step?
Hi ! Iracing telemetry data is dynamic, simhub "learns" when it discovers new properties such as PlayerCarDriverIncidentCount, if you start a session where this data should be available it will save it and show it in the list at the next simhub restart.

Hi wotever love your app, it works great on my phone or pc screen but the screen don't fit on my tablet it's to big andi can't make it fit any idea? Thanks for your help
Hi ! Strange simhub should scale automatically to the screen size. could you make sure you are using chrome if you are using android, or safari if it's IOs, these browsers are up to date and will fit all the requirements of simhub, including scaling.

One more question i made a dial gauge rpm it works fine on my pc screen but on my phone there's no needle??
A little issue indeed, the "stock" needle does not works only picture needles, I really need to fix that :confused:
Really sorry about that :( Here a needle picture in the wait with the matching needle settings : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dlb7wta6yhngf1/MoTeC-ND-01890.png?dl=0

upload_2018-5-7_16-24-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Standard game content