Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a guide for setting up the bass shakers as in how to connect to amp etc. I have an old amp i could use but not sure on connections? Do i connect left side shaker to left output of amp and left rear to left rear shaker?? Does it matter?

Can seem to find any sort of guide on how to setup, any help appreciated.
Hi ! I've made a short manual, https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Shake-It-for-bass-shakers , but most of answer depends of your hardware : bassshaker, sound card capacity, amplifier. I hope it helps anyway ;)

Hi probably stupid Q but what are shakeit Motors exactly . probs something with but kicker or so?

Cheers Peter
Hi ! The original shakeit plugin was intended for vibration motors (like gamepad motors) and this is still working ,even if now the capacities have been expanded to bass shakers , this is an old video, but it shows it working :

It can handle up to 12 motors, enough to shake a rig for cheap :D

Just did the update to 6.4.0 beta, uploaded sketch to arduino, can confirm that all spatial vibrations ( fron left / right, back left / right) are not working; only right and left are working. Live preview showd left and right data but not for spatial.

Just did the update to 6.4.0 beta, uploaded sketch to arduino, can confirm that all spatial vibrations ( fron left / right, back left / right) are not working; only right and left are working. Live preview showd left and right data but not for spatial.
Hi ! Indeed, a little scaling problem, it was not totally dead but very weak, it will be fixed on the next beta ;)

Edit : 99% of the time you don't need to update the sketch, I take care as much as possible to keep back compatibility, so old sketchs will work with new version.

So I believe I've got everything needed to add some rumble to my vr rig. but I'm not sure what would be the best way to go about it. Ive got an arduino uno and motor shield along with 4 controller motors that I'd like to set up on my Fanatec pedals. I've also got a pair of buttkicker lfe along with amps that I'd like to add to my rig, maybe under the seat? Can SimHub do all of this on it's own? I do also own the simxperience simvibe software along with a 2nd sound card for my pc. Is the shakeit compatible with simvibe? Should I use Simvibe for the buttkickers and SimHub for the pedals? What would you recommend? I mainly play iRacing, and a little PC2 and AC here and there. Advice anyone could share to help me get the most from what I have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So I believe I've got everything needed to add some rumble to my vr rig. but I'm not sure what would be the best way to go about it. Ive got an arduino uno and motor shield along with 4 controller motors that I'd like to set up on my Fanatec pedals. I've also got a pair of buttkicker lfe along with amps that I'd like to add to my rig, maybe under the seat? Can SimHub do all of this on it's own? I do also own the simxperience simvibe software along with a 2nd sound card for my pc. Is the shakeit compatible with simvibe? Should I use Simvibe for the buttkickers and SimHub for the pedals? What would you recommend? I mainly play iRacing, and a little PC2 and AC here and there. Advice anyone could share to help me get the most from what I have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi ! simhub does both Motors and Basshakers,

You can find the guide for motors here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

And the guide for bass shakers here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Shake-It-for-bass-shakers

Bass-shakers support is pretty new, but already gives a good feedback. The last beta has a little bug on iracing feedback but it will be solved in a few hours :D

Hi ! simhub does both Motors and Basshakers,

You can find the guide for motors here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

And the guide for bass shakers here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Shake-It-for-bass-shakers

Bass-shakers support is pretty new, but already gives a good feedback. The last beta has a little bug on iracing feedback but it will be solved in a few hours :D

Perfect. Thanks for the help man. Getting started on putting it together right now.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.4.0 Beta 2

Hi !

Second beta, following the feedbacks got here and on discord :

- Fixed IRacing Corner effects being too weak on ShakeIt
- Better "pause" detection for the games allowing it in order to suspend feedback effects
- Overlays now hides in RF2 menu
- Added dials needle and radial gauge velocity, to keep smooth transitions between positions
- "Smoothed" properties (rpm and speed) have been deprecated since it was a workaround for the miss of dial velocity, they won't be accessible anymore...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello
I had problems with RF2 ( with Dashes from Gary Swallow) not working anymore because of the 2 versions of Rfactor2 race and spectator , is this solved in the 40.2 Beta want to know before i got meshed up again :cry::cry:

Hi ! Indeed, a little scaling problem, it was not totally dead but very weak, it will be fixed on the next beta ;)

Edit : 99% of the time you don't need to update the sketch, I take care as much as possible to keep back compatibility, so old sketchs will work with new version.
Hi. Tested on beta 2, shakeit is working in all corners on iracing with the gte cars; with the formula renault 2.0 is only working on the back left and right; front left and right is not showing any telemetry; I think this is by design of iracing but I don't know, I don't think that they are going to only put telemetry on the back. Do you know is this is by design?

Hi. Tested on beta 2, shakeit is working in all corners on iracing with the gte cars; with the formula renault 2.0 is only working on the back left and right; front left and right is not showing any telemetry; I think this is by design of iracing but I don't know, I don't think that they are going to only put telemetry on the back. Do you know is this is by design?

It's not by design :D, i use the 4 corners suspensions velocity, I think the formula 2 is the car with only one front suspension ? I imagine they use another property, I don't own this car, but if you could send me a short replay with the car (By using the record feature in simhub) I should be able to get the correct properties for this car.The replay file will be stored into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Replays\Iracing.
Both front effects will probably be "replicated" due to the fact that there is only front suspension, but it's better than nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 144 65.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 100 45.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 103 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 61 27.9%
Back