Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear All

I am running the fan support since 3 weeks - i love it
i have 2 12V fans mounted above my wheelbase
the combination speed and fan speed is such cool
I can RECOMMEND it to everone

Hi Wotever

Short question - do you see a chance to increase only the SPEED volume via buttons or Keyboard input

why i am asking - i like to increase and decrease the volume of SPEED => FANS during the race
without changing the volume of the other Shakeit Volumens

Some tracks need more FAN some less, and during longer races it would be great to increase the FAN

at the moment i have a 5V-12V poti control (PC Fan steering) between arduino and the fan
helps but i think it would be great if i can do it with buttons on my wheel

Ciao
Peter

It depends how you made your dash, there are two data available for rpm, one "filteredrpm" is smoothed, and by the way it's a bit slower, it was mainly intended to emulate needles, you can fallback to the classic rpm.

Nice design ;) I've not understood leds in addition to LEDs :D
ok, thx, i will test. LOL sorry Light in addition to leds :rolleyes:

Hello!! after solving the problems, I'm adapting the overlay for rF2 to my liking, editing some widgets to have all the necessary information, and remove the one I do not need.

Among the amount of information available, I miss a couple of data that I am aware of when I was wearing the GID. A map of the circuit, where in addition to the points with the positions, you can see above each point the name (initials) of each pilot? something like this: http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/images/TrackMap4.jpg

And apart from that, in the list of pilots they usually show positions, name, fast lap and gap, but in race I lack the information of the number of pitstops of each pilot, and when a pilot enters the pitlane.

Does anyone know of any overlay (or dashboard) that has these things for rF2?

Hello!! after solving the problems, I'm adapting the overlay for rF2 to my liking, editing some widgets to have all the necessary information, and remove the one I do not need.

Among the amount of information available, I miss a couple of data that I am aware of when I was wearing the GID. A map of the circuit, where in addition to the points with the positions, you can see above each point the name (initials) of each pilot? something like this: http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/images/TrackMap4.jpg

And apart from that, in the list of pilots they usually show positions, name, fast lap and gap, but in race I lack the information of the number of pitstops of each pilot, and when a pilot enters the pitlane.

Does anyone know of any overlay (or dashboard) that has these things for rF2?
Hi ! for the map I had this in mind for a long time, I need to see if it does not taxes too much performances on low end devices (z1 does not have to deal with phones and such devices) but I try to keep as much as possible a result looking identic between phones/tablet and desktop so each little things have an impact :D

Concerning pit stops and pit lane i have it under the hand however it's not a data common to all games, I made the mistake to invest too much on a single game in the past and it has been hard to get all the other games on an equivalent level afterward, so now I add features on all the games at the same time when it's possible. I will look what I can do but it will take a bit of time, since i will have to find some alternative data for all the other games (for instance counting the pit stops instead if getting it right from the rf2 api)

Dear All

I am running the fan support since 3 weeks - i love it
i have 2 12V fans mounted above my wheelbase
the combination speed and fan speed is such cool
I can RECOMMEND it to everone

Hi Wotever

Short question - do you see a chance to increase only the SPEED volume via buttons or Keyboard input

why i am asking - i like to increase and decrease the volume of SPEED => FANS during the race
without changing the volume of the other Shakeit Volumens

Some tracks need more FAN some less, and during longer races it would be great to increase the FAN

at the moment i have a 5V-12V poti control (PC Fan steering) between arduino and the fan
helps but i think it would be great if i can do it with buttons on my wheel

Ciao
Peter
Well, why not ;) i will look ;)

HI, I need to improve my dash, to have 3 levels of colors according to 3 states (text and image), how can I do (without tinkering with overlays)? like "Toggle image" but with 3 ... :) thanks

IT'S OK for text but if they are variables ... :D ... I found something ... :)

Can we have information on the range of use (min-max) of the tire temperature chosen in the simulation?

We can have tire wear "TyreWear" in percentage, ok, but how much percentage are they to change? 0%? This is to make a tire gauge that would indicate the limit for changing tires.

Thank you ;-)

Last edited:
@Wotever

Hello I've a problem with my RGB LED : since the last update, the LEDs stay fix (switch on) and "flash" at the RedLine. My LedLayoutEditor is the same as before. But I think it's a "Cars Setting" problem but I don't manage to resolve it.
Any idea to help me please ?

P.S : it's on Assetto Corsa

Cars Setting.jpg
LedLayoutEditor.jpg

Philm, you're my hero ^^

This morning, I tried your solution but it's doesn't work. After re-upload my arduino and now with you're solution, it's solved !
Many thanks!

[媒体=的YouTube] o7Bg03aW1Yw [/媒体]
为什么我需要将每辆车的RPM设置为与游戏显示同步?
我想使用自动选项和我的同事来匹配游戏的时间。

Hi, I hope I don´t waste anyone's time but I have a bit of a problem, I having some trouble getting to work the dash on the web browser, but the funny thing is that the dash does work if it is open windowed, so the game and simhub are working, but the app and the browser don´t, something curious is that I made a dash and that dash does appear in the browser but it doesn´t display any info, it just appears like no info from the game is given, if some could help it would be awesome, thanks in advance.

Hi, I hope I don´t waste anyone's time but I have a bit of a problem, I having some trouble getting to work the dash on the web browser, but the funny thing is that the dash does work if it is open windowed, so the game and simhub are working, but the app and the browser don´t, something curious is that I made a dash and that dash does appear in the browser but it doesn´t display any info, it just appears like no info from the game is given, if some could help it would be awesome, thanks in advance.
I should say that I opened the port 8888 and still isnt working

I should say that I opened the port 8888 and still isnt working
Hi ! I've not understood the whole explanation of the problem, but if I read between the lines I understand that the dash works on computer but not on phone ? Make sure to use Chrome on android or Safari or iOs, most of the stock browsers on android are outdated browser.

Hi ! I've not understood the whole explanation of the problem, but if I read between the lines I understand that the dash works on computer but not on phone ? Make sure to use Chrome on android or Safari or iOs, most of the stock browsers on android are outdated browser.
Yes, it does not work on Chrome in pc neither android, but if I start the dash in a window it does work, but i can´t use it windowed since I don´t have a second monitor.

Yes, it does not work on Chrome in pc neither android, but if I start the dash in a window it does work, but i can´t use it windowed since I don´t have a second monitor.
Ok, I understand better the situation :D, Could you send me the log files available in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs ? I hope they will give some clues about what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back