Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time this is sign of wiring problems, check that you have sturdy connection/soldering. Another big trouble source are usb hubs or bad usb cables (and with all our hardware we need a lot of usb ports :D)
When something goes wrong simhub reconnects itself to the arduino within a few seconds but the fact that you have to reset the Arduino to let simhub recognise it would make me think more about usb problems.
I changed usb port and now it works fine except for the fact that it flashes too soon I can disable the out of turn or make it flash later?

Does all the bass shakers produce the same sound or Can I set per channel or per shaker? What is the audio output frequency value?
Hi !
Currently you can choose mono or stereo, mono will send the same sound on all the BS, Stereo will redirect positional effects to left and right (road vibrations) respectively, non positional effects will be spread to all the BS.

For the frequencies they can be configured on each effect :
upload_2018-4-29_9-58-26.png

I'm working on the next version with more control, i've added the 4 channels support, I'm currently working on adding corner effects, and it will be possible to balance all channels :
upload_2018-4-29_9-57-44.png

Great, nice and easy.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 20180429_165514B.jpg
    20180429_165514B.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 20180429_165525B.jpg
    20180429_165525B.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 20180429_165536B.jpg
    20180429_165536B.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 207
Looking for a rotary switch which is spring loaded.

I know not a very good decription. When I had a Thrustmaster wheel setup there was a switch on it that pushed and turned. However the turn, either left or right, was spring loaded so you would twist it and it would spring back to the middle.

Any idea what it could e called or have a link to one?

Hi !
Currently you can choose mono or stereo, mono will send the same sound on all the BS, Stereo will redirect positional effects to left and right (road vibrations) respectively, non positional effects will be spread to all the BS.

For the frequencies they can be configured on each effect :
View attachment 248873

I'm working on the next version with more control, i've added the 4 channels support, I'm currently working on adding corner effects, and it will be possible to balance all channels :
View attachment 248871
Nice.

Can’t wait to try the bass shakers. I’m currently using simvibe to drive the shakers. I have been wanting to drive a pwm brushless esc to mimic wind speeds for so long now. I have all the hardware ready. Has anyone controlled fans from SimHub before I re invent the wheel lol. ? I see in the change log there was an addition for custom protocols but there’s isn’t quite enough info for me to get started. Any pointers Ian much appreciated.

Can’t wait to try the bass shakers. I’m currently using simvibe to drive the shakers. I have been wanting to drive a pwm brushless esc to mimic wind speeds for so long now. I have all the hardware ready. Has anyone controlled fans from SimHub before I re invent the wheel lol. ? I see in the change log there was an addition for custom protocols but there’s isn’t quite enough info for me to get started. Any pointers Ian much appreciated.

I have the tutorial about fans coming ;) I wrote it today but lost the connection to my remote computer :D, I hope itwill be still here when I will come back :D

I even have the 3d models ready :D
upload_2018-4-30_15-33-22.png

upload_2018-4-30_15-41-31.png

For the bass shakers it's already here ;) just improvements on the road, but this first version was already a good introduction :D

Here we go ! Hopefully it wasn't lost :D
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-ShakeIt-Wind-simulation

HI, I would like that when the "ABS level" is set to "0" it is written "OFF". How to write this function? Thank you ;-)
Wind !!! wahou !!! great ;-)

I already have an Arduino UNO + DK Motor Shield + 2 motors; they work very good; Can I add a third motor, just for the fan to get wind emulation?
Yes of course, I've only made my guide for the other boards, but fans are motors and it works on DK too ;) just follow the fan wiring i've written ;)

news about the integration of leds : https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?thread/2576-diy-dashboard-2-0-t500rs/

it works great !!! we can not use the other nano terminals to manage LEDs? in addition to leds?

When I compare the rpm gauge and LED display, the gauge seems slower, it is especially visible when you release the throttler, problem of sending data packet ? refresh? perhaps surely not to consume too much real time resources? just a detail ... :)
It depends how you made your dash, there are two data available for rpm, one "filteredrpm" is smoothed, and by the way it's a bit slower, it was mainly intended to emulate needles, you can fallback to the classic rpm.

Nice design ;) I've not understood leds in addition to LEDs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back