SimHub is a modular multi sim arduino dashboard,
You can compose your very own dash !
Supported games are :
- Assetto Corsa
- Codemasters games (Dirt 2,Dirt 3, Dirt Rally, F1 20XX)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 / American Truck simultator
- RRE (partial support)
- Rfactor1 (partial support)
- Automobilista (using Rfactor1 plugin)
- Rfactor2 (partial support)
- LFS (partial support)
- RBR (partial support)
- War thunder (partial support)
You can use any combination of supported parts like :
Simhub is customisable ! Most of the behaviours and displays can be customized using GUI.
- Up to 6 Simple 8 * 7 segments modules
- Up to 6 TM1638 module : 8 * 7 segments modules and leds (TM1638)
- Rgb Leds
- Led matrix gear indicator
- 7 segment dedicted gear indicator
- LCD Support
- Nextion LCD touchscreen
- And growing !
What ? You did not found what you where looking for ? Still lot of possibilities !
Want to go fast and have a nice dash ?
- Maybe it's already available ! Ask for support I'll be happy to answer you !
- You can create new data using simple furmula engine, maybe you were just missing tires temp in Fahrenheit ... You can add it by yourself !
- Still not enough ! A C# Plugin SDK is available for extensibility. SimHub gives you game data, use it for what you want ! Starting your coffee machine when you're going through your 15th lap should be possible !
Although I think that it's already possible in some ways
Maybe you could 3d print it ! Go to my thingiverse page, you could find what you're looking for http://www.thingiverse.com/Wotever/designs
Documentation and bug tracker
Compatible Hardware list
ARDUINO, the one you want EXCEPT LEONARDO or except arduino 101
Nextion touchscreens (Up to 5, Simhub is bundled with 2.8 and 4.3" templates, custom templates can be user made)
Push buttons, up to 8
Servo motor (For RPMS)
TM1638 Modules, up to 6 modules
MAX7219 / MAX7221 7 Segment modules, up to 6 modules
LED 4-Digit Display, TM1637 module
MAX7219 / MAX7221 Led Matrix module, dedicated gear indicator
74HC595 Shift register, DIY one 7seg module for gear indicator
I2C Serial 3.2" LCD 2004, 20x4 (Since 1.9.0)
Warning, this LCD comes with various chip even from DX, please take into consideration that SimHub may not support it out of box, see FAQ for additional troubleshooting
FAQ / TROUBLESHOOTING
Well you've tried the LCD adventure,
- MY 20x4 I2C LCD DOES NOT WORK !
Try replacing the I2C lcd library (delete the old LiquidCrystal_I2C folder from arduino) and try this one :
https://github.com/marcoschwartz/LiquidCrystal_I2C or this one https://codeload.github.com/marcoschwartz/LiquidCrystal_I2C/zip/master
Also trying this 0x27 address instead of the 0x3f address should help
Have Fun !
Here a simple HowTo made by amstudio :