Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improving my little monitor holder with a 3D-printed hood.

visera.jpg

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.4.0 Beta

Just the once will not hurt, I will put this one as a beta, I put a lot of effort into this release but no-one is perfect and some bugs may be hidden, do not hesitate to tell me if you find one !

Changes Highlights :

- Bass shakers are now supporting 4 channels output and lot of effects have been refined.

- DashStudio refresh speed is now capped to a decent refresh rate, it's still possible to configure it as it was before, but i think this new default settings is the exact...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is in live, it just says game disconected, I guess Simhub is not compatible with SimRacingTools (Anticheat)
So I guess it's RF2 ? Make sure to install the plugin, however it should ask for it if it's not already installed (as long as the game is running from steam).

If i'm wrong could I have the log files ? They are stored in this folder : c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs

For simracing tools, from what i understand it detects software trying to alter results, which simhub doesn't do, it only uses and show telemetry, everything can be accessed right from the game in different ways, (integrated hud, plugins ...) So nothing offending about cheating obviously.

many thanks for the update - improvement
now i can run 4 shakeit Motors for each Corner of the car :)

short question - can i re-use my profiles?
i loaded it - but the Settings where not the same

Ciao
Peter

many thanks for the update - improvement
now i can run 4 shakeit Motors for each Corner of the car :)

short question - can i re-use my profiles?
i loaded it - but the Settings where not the same

Ciao
Peter
There is nothing intended, they should have reloaded as they were, the only restriction is that it will leave the effects not available when you did your profile untouched. Could I have your profile ? I made a bunch of them when working on the new version and i don't think I have old profiles available.

x-checked it - it works when i select the right ammount of Outputs
Looks like i startet the new Version, loaded my Profile - but the Profile did not Change the ammount of Outputs
now i re-loaded the Profile - and surprise - all Settings are like in the past

SORRY

x-checked it - it works when i select the right ammount of Outputs
Looks like i startet the new Version, loaded my Profile - but the Profile did not Change the ammount of Outputs
now i re-loaded the Profile - and surprise - all Settings are like in the past

SORRY
No worries ;) indeed I changed the way profiles are handled, I splitted effects and outputs
short question - did you maybe look into the Feature to have for each volume a button assigned
i recall our Chat regarding controll of FAN - SPEED Volumen, without touching the other volumes
Yeah I have it in mind ;) just had to stop development to get something stable for release, there were some critical fixes which I could not delay more :D. I've some others ideas to make life easier with shake it ;)

Hi. Is there any possibility to connect single LEDs to show changing state of some functions? I mean for example in ETS2 when I'm turning on lights I want to blink up LED. Anyway still good job with SimHub and donated long time ago :)

Is there a guide for setting up the bass shakers as in how to connect to amp etc. I have an old amp i could use but not sure on connections? Do i connect left side shaker to left output of amp and left rear to left rear shaker?? Does it matter?

Can seem to find any sort of guide on how to setup, any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 61 70.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 19.8%