DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I dont know why but the paper is there when i want to buy the parts but when i need to "Choose mod" then nothing is there so i cant buy either the ECU or the turbo. It doesnt say that anything is wrong when i lauch the game either, its all green. A little help would be awsome :)

I'm trying to use the racing turbo alongside the Donner ECU and fuel injection kit. Is this possible? If so which 'manifold'/plenum chamber do I need to use? I'd assumed the weber one from Fleetari would fit but I seem to be wrong about that as it doesn't align with the throttle bodies. Any help appreciated.

I'm trying to use the racing turbo alongside the Donner ECU and fuel injection kit. Is this possible? If so which 'manifold'/plenum chamber do I need to use? I'd assumed the weber one from Fleetari would fit but I seem to be wrong about that as it doesn't align with the throttle bodies. Any help appreciated.
You use the manifold from the ecu mod...

You use the manifold from the ecu mod...

I'm sorry, I didn't explain what I meant properly. Starting from the cylinder head I have the manifold, throttle bodies, injectors etc installed and the car is drivable.

Now I want to install the turbo kit, so I have everything installed from the exhaust header to the intercooler and I'm wondering what parts to use to connect from the intercooler to the throttle bodies.

donner.jpg

I'm sorry, I didn't explain what I meant properly. Starting from the cylinder head I have the manifold, throttle bodies, injectors etc installed and the car is drivable.

Now I want to install the turbo kit, so I have everything installed from the exhaust header to the intercooler and I'm wondering what parts to use to connect from the intercooler to the throttle bodies.

View attachment 449957
It's installed correctly in your screenshot and will work. The models aren't compatible yet so it looks off.

Love the mod but i have a question. On my old save i had the turbo installed and now I started a new save and i wanted to install the turbo again. The problem is i cant find the headers. Also some parts where already installed which i let on but i just cant buy the headers bcs they are allready purchased but i cant find it. So my question is is there a way to reset all purchased items?

Love the mod but i have a question. On my old save i had the turbo installed and now I started a new save and i wanted to install the turbo again. The problem is i cant find the headers. Also some parts where already installed which i let on but i just cant buy the headers bcs they are allready purchased but i cant find it. So my question is is there a way to reset all purchased items?
Mod Settings.

Is it just for me that the mod completely destroys the clutch mechanics of the satsuma even when the turbo isnt installed on the satsuma (the car stalls at 3-4k rpm when i let up the clutch just the slightest) i tried to disable the mod and it worked like normal so the issue is caused by the mod

ok with a fresh install i also got the error.

Fix is uploaded, i did not add a file to References
Download mod again and overwrite everything again
mod uses modapi_v120 which is slightly outdated
will update tomorrow to v130 but for now just use the files i uploaded as an update and make sure ther is only modapi v120 in "References"
sorry
I have the same problem and i did everything and stil the same in modloader is says the mod is broken

Hi. I have been having this issue painting the parts where it will not paint. I followed your instructions word for word and it does not work. Unless I am missing something, its also kind of hard to understand what your painting method is telling me to do. Do I hold the can and press F on the part? But then it would cause the can to be dropped. Do I have to left click with the can in my hand and then press F (which did not work)? And also the use key, there are two different use binds, one for the mouse that seems you cannot edit and one for the keyboard that you can edit. If you could clarify that would be great.

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back