DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
yo is there a map of every bolt i could get? i feel like i have touched them all and they are all tight but i still get an err message on the gauge
In your MODS folder, there is the subfolder Settings\SatsumaTurboCharger and the file turbocharger_mod_screws_SaveFile.txt - you can see the current tightness of all parts and their screws, so depending on what turbo parts you have installed, you can manually edit their screw tightness there.

Hi,
I just downloaded a mod called Satsuma Sound Overhaul
And I'd love to use it with your mod, and it partially works, BUT... There is a minor problem.
When I opened MSC, first message that meets me is acording: "Warning: Mod FancySumaSounds is marked as conflict with installed mod SatsumaTurboCharger. Author’s message: Overwrites exaust checks, ****s things up. Tell author to actually write an efficient exhaust check."

As I understand, the conflict makes "Fancy Suma Sounds" select the non-muffled sound for race exhaust, even with a complete system. (Sound did not change when I dismounted muffler. Non-turbo-header with stock exhaust not yet tested).

I dont know **** about how this works, but do you bellieve there is any possibilities for you to make the mods compatible? I am going to adress the issue for author of the SumaSounds mod, however here is the link to it if you need:
https://www.*********.comA/mysummercar/mods/624

Again,
thanks a lot for great mod :)

Hi,
I just downloaded a mod called Satsuma Sound Overhaul
And I'd love to use it with your mod, and it partially works, BUT... There is a minor problem.
When I opened MSC, first message that meets me is acording: "Warning: Mod FancySumaSounds is marked as conflict with installed mod SatsumaTurboCharger. Author’s message: Overwrites exaust checks, ****s things up. Tell author to actually write an efficient exhaust check."

As I understand, the conflict makes "Fancy Suma Sounds" select the non-muffled sound for race exhaust, even with a complete system. (Sound did not change when I dismounted muffler. Non-turbo-header with stock exhaust not yet tested).

I dont know **** about how this works, but do you bellieve there is any possibilities for you to make the mods compatible? I am going to adress the issue for author of the SumaSounds mod, however here is the link to it if you need:

Again,
thanks a lot for great mod :)
Maybe some day when I rework the turbo

Hi! I buy the turbo and its parts from the shop and mount it to the satsuma then i Save and quit game. When i later go inte to the same game again all the parts has disappeard and is back in the shop again! Why and how to fix plz?

sorry to bother everyone ive been having a problem with the turbo mod it seems i cannot paint any off the parts ive tried to find forums and other people with the same problem but cant seem to find anyone i dont want to sound stupid or waste anyones time but i dont no what to do any suggestions?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back