DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I have been having this issue painting the parts where it will not paint. I followed your instructions word for word and it does not work. Unless I am missing something, its also kind of hard to understand what your painting method is telling me to do. Do I hold the can and press F on the part? But then it would cause the can to be dropped. Do I have to left click with the can in my hand and then press F (which did not work)? And also the use key, there are two different use binds, one for the mouse that seems you cannot edit and one for the keyboard that you can edit. If you could clarify that would be great.

Thanks!
painting is currently broken

Hi. I have been having this issue painting the parts where it will not paint. I followed your instructions word for word and it does not work. Unless I am missing something, its also kind of hard to understand what your painting method is telling me to do. Do I hold the can and press F on the part? But then it would cause the can to be dropped. Do I have to left click with the can in my hand and then press F (which did not work)? And also the use key, there are two different use binds, one for the mouse that seems you cannot edit and one for the keyboard that you can edit. If you could clarify that would be great.

Thanks!
Painting isn't working in the latest version.

To paint a part you wold take a can into your hands so if you left click the cloud appears and aim at the part.

Hey
I cannot get the car to start, I have no error message on the boost gauge and there is a map on my ecu since I tuned the car back when it was naturally aspirated.

However the car cranks and never starts (I literally kept cranking until the battery was dead, tried that with two batteries) , I checked every bolt I can see is tight.

Have I just missed a hidden bolt or is it just broken ? I even tried both the gt and the racing turbo kits because I thought maybe one of them was broken.

Thanks

Hey
I cannot get the car to start, I have no error message on the boost gauge and there is a map on my ecu since I tuned the car back when it was naturally aspirated.

However the car cranks and never starts (I literally kept cranking until the battery was dead, tried that with two batteries) , I checked every bolt I can see is tight.

Have I just missed a hidden bolt or is it just broken ? I even tried both the gt and the racing turbo kits because I thought maybe one of them was broken.

Thanks
Some part might be missing.
If the ecu sytem is installed you will see red wires in the engine bay

Hey

Thanks
Could I see the map for your ecu?
also maybe image of your engine bay, if not your save file, could maybe help

hello i'm having this problem someone can help me?
1621878843407.png

hey DonnerPlays, this is a sick! mod and I love it,
but I was wondering in the sound files can I change it so its just the turbo blowoff sound without the turbo loop?. so i would hear my normal engine without the turbo loop, but when i rev the car i would hear the blow off... thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back