DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please someone help me. I have done everything all the videos say to do and i still get this message at the menu that says invalid/broken mods. Im trying to use the ECU and the Turbo mod.
The only mod that shows up is the shop mod where you buy the stuff.

Screenshot_1.png

Hi I really like your mod but i ran into a problem where it say that its in repair like the turbo gt it say repair turbo gt i dont know what is causing that so im hoping to have some help and for the output_log.txt I cant attach the file because its to big so I'm really sorry for that and I hope to still have help.

Hi I really like your mod but i ran into a problem where it say that its in repair like the turbo gt it say repair turbo gt i dont know what is causing that so im hoping to have some help and for the output_log.txt I cant attach the file because its to big so I'm really sorry for that and I hope to still have help.
the repair gt turbocharger is repair the small turbo if the small turbo is broken, obviously
have a common sense dude

the repair gt turbocharger is repair the small turbo if the small turbo is broken, obviously
have a common sense dude
the thing is it tells me to put the part on the table but i NEVER bought the small turbo so i can't repair it because i don't have it and it say repair even tho i'm restarting a new save so I don't know if enyone had this problem and I don't know how to fix it.

the thing is it tells me to put the part on the table but i NEVER bought the small turbo so i can't repair it because i don't have it and it say repair even tho i'm restarting a new save so I don't know if enyone had this problem and I don't know how to fix it.
Read the Overview. How many times do I have to tell people that. Don't just assume there is a problem with the mod. IT IS NOT a problem of the mod. Just you not beeing able to read...

Hey Donner, do you think its possible to give the Satsuma a new engine with mods? Like have the standard I4 but you can also have a V6 I6 or Rotary? Im asking you because you're the best modder in the MSC community and if someone could do it its probably you. So I was wondering if you think such a thing is possible? Would you do it if it was?

Hey Donner, do you think its possible to give the Satsuma a new engine with mods? Like have the standard I4 but you can also have a V6 I6 or Rotary? Im asking you because you're the best modder in the MSC community and if someone could do it its probably you. So I was wondering if you think such a thing is possible? Would you do it if it was?
Sure it's possible but at some point you start making the game from the ground up which is not worth the time.

and i would give u the out put log but i dont know how to my bad i know that you haft to go thru 100 of these types of **** quistions idk how to go to my sumer car install

EDIT:nvm im just a big idiot amazimg mod thx

Last edited:
I think the gear ratios won't be enough. You would need to change the highest gear ratio to get to 400km/h.

But not sure about that.
Plus as soon as you need to turn. You are gone.

Nice , cause a guy as a server show that he reach 400km/h with just your mod (NO ECU) , just Turbo (drag one) , and i didn't believe in him

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back