DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just had a random message pop up calling me a ****. Is it from your mod?(If it is something to prevent piracy, i can give you as much evidence as you want that i have the game on steam)
Yes it is. There are some bugs in the ModLoader as far as I know that sometimes cause the check to not work. If you have bought the game. You can ignore the message.

Hey Donner, I have a little question about a behaviour of a GT Turbo. So basically I used a tune from your ECU mod for performance, and then proceeded to do a dyno run. The car made like 146 HP with turbo on 1.4 Bar, but in ECU page for forced induction shown that turbo was spooling up till the car had about 3-4K RPM and then proceeded to slow down entirely. The torque curve was uneven and I couldn't get the tune anywhere from there. Long story short, turbo acts as if it wanted to push on power along with rpm, but it slows down. Oh, and the boost gauge shows -0.4 on higher rpm. Is this normal?

Hey Donner, I have a little question about a behaviour of a GT Turbo. So basically I used a tune from your ECU mod for performance, and then proceeded to do a dyno run. The car made like 146 HP with turbo on 1.4 Bar, but in ECU page for forced induction shown that turbo was spooling up till the car had about 3-4K RPM and then proceeded to slow down entirely. The torque curve was uneven and I couldn't get the tune anywhere from there. Long story short, turbo acts as if it wanted to push on power along with rpm, but it slows down. Oh, and the boost gauge shows -0.4 on higher rpm. Is this normal?
The boost gauge value shouldn't go down on higher rpm.
Could you send me your save game (including the turbos save files you can find under
"Mods\Config\Mod Settings\SatsumaTurboCharger")

Hello DonnerPlays i really love your mod it's fantastic and my satsuma is fun as hell to drive ! i have a question tho do u plan on making a turbo mod for My Winter Car when that game comes out?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies