DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@DonnerPlays

Well done . :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yngowvY__400x400.jpeg

Hello, quick question. I have no trouble using your turbo mod, but I just want to know if I have to richen my AFR (I run stoich on stock) and retard my distributor timing when I install the turbo? Also, I have read elsewhere that the turbo can blow up the engine at dangerous boost levels, is this true?

Hello, quick question. I have no trouble using your turbo mod, but I just want to know if I have to richen my AFR (I run stoich on stock) and retard my distributor timing when I install the turbo? Also, I have read elsewhere that the turbo can blow up the engine at dangerous boost levels, is this true?
There is no logic for AFR or distributor.

The mod doesn't increase the chance of the engine blowing up. The chance of it blowing up is still the same as before.

However, more power = higher chance of the engine blowing up

Is there a way to make the racing turbo hood metallic? I edited the XML for the color, but it's the normal gloss. Will sending it to Fleetari work instead? If not, I don't mind learning how to get the metallic material on, I tried googling if anyone has modded in the metallic material before, but found none.

Is there a way to make the racing turbo hood metallic? I edited the XML for the color, but it's the normal gloss. Will sending it to Fleetari work instead? If not, I don't mind learning how to get the metallic material on, I tried googling if anyone has modded in the metallic material before, but found none.
Currently not possible no.
It's on my todo list to add Fleetari painting to the mod but I currently have no time to work on the mod.
But I'll bump that up in my todo list.

So I'm having this strange bug where when the mod is enabled, the satsumas traction is just completely messed up as in, there is alot of rolling resistance and it likes to slide around laterally, its a really peculiar bug and only happens with the turbocharger mod enabled, I don't have any other mods you have, I would say its like having the ebrake stuck but its buggier than that, and the car is normal without the mod

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    184.9 KB · Views: 64
So I'm having this strange bug where when the mod is enabled, the satsumas traction is just completely messed up as in, there is alot of rolling resistance and it likes to slide around laterally, its a really peculiar bug and only happens with the turbocharger mod enabled, I don't have any other mods you have, I would say its like having the ebrake stuck but its buggier than that, and the car is normal without the mod

I disabled the mod, restarted, installed MOP (not sure if thats related) , rebooted my computer, I think it was probably a weird problem I was having with MONO runtime perhaps, or my steamAPI

hi ive been troubleshooting this for about an hour and i still cant seem to figure it out myself it either says it dosent look like a mod or it throws to many errors it said that i had to have a shop installed but i accidentally disabled it but when i put i enabled it still didnt work

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 61
hi ive been troubleshooting this for about an hour and i still cant seem to figure it out myself it either says it dosent look like a mod or it throws to many errors it said that i had to have a shop installed but i accidentally disabled it but when i put i enabled it still didnt work
Install the modapi. It is missing in your References folder.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%