DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is the reason for treating people badly? I was not the only one to be treated with his "delicacy". Change that, you only have to lose with your rudeness.
Because simply you are not the first person to write how something doesn't work.
Instead they always ask instead of first reading.

I don't have anything against asking but something like your question is completly unnecessary and you could have answered that yourself by JUST READING.

But reading 180 reviews is complicated, man!
No one is forced to know everything. If you answer correctly and politely a single question, you could help several people at once. But instead, you prefer to be rude. Your mods are too amazing, keep up the good work with them, but change your attitude with anyone who asks you for help.
See the questions that most ask you and make a little FAQ. That would solve the doubt of many
people.
I also make mods for simulators and I have a FAQ. It is very rare that I receive an email asking me something. It was one of the best things I did, lol
Have a nice day.:)

But reading 180 reviews is complicated, man!
No one is forced to know everything. If you answer correctly and politely a single question, you could help several people at once. But instead, you prefer to be rude. Your mods are too amazing, keep up the good work with them, but change your attitude with anyone who asks you for help.
See the questions that most ask you and make a little FAQ. That would solve the doubt of many people.
Have a nice day.:)
You don't need to read any reviews.

There is no need for any form of FAQ.

You just have to read the overview.
You just have to read the Spoilers ON the overview.

I READ the spoilers... But it says nothing about the GT turbine not appearing in the catalog.
I believe that "GT Turbocharger Kit" should appear. I tried use the GT repair, but nothing happened.
The racing turbine worked well in my car.:)

Attachments

• -2020-jul-3-003.jpg
    -2020-jul-3-003.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 53
  • -2020-jul-3-004.jpg
    -2020-jul-3-004.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 51
  • -2020-jul-3-005.jpg
    -2020-jul-3-005.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 52
Hey, i really didn't want to do this, but i am havin a hell of a time getting all this together aparently. i think i have 100% parts installed and tightened, but my boost gauge still says ERR. i took it all off, and tried again, still to no avail. i have the info panel in and all ecus that side of things works great, LOVE the info panel! any help is appreciated, ive included the output.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    310.9 KB · Views: 61
Hey, i really didn't want to do this, but i am havin a hell of a time getting all this together aparently. i think i have 100% parts installed and tightened, but my boost gauge still says ERR. i took it all off, and tried again, still to no avail. i have the info panel in and all ecus that side of things works great, LOVE the info panel! any help is appreciated, ive included the output.
If it tells you "ERR" some part is either missing or not screwed in.

You could check the screwable save file under Mods/Mod Settings/...

Search for "installed"
Then in look into the field "tightness". If the par is installed = true

The tighness should be all 8

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years