DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a little bit of an issue it worked for a while then after a little update everytime I start my car I blown 2 piston Idk if i need to adjust them or maybe try a new game Idk if anyone else is having problems. I keep trying to figure it out

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    696.1 KB · Views: 93
I have a little bit of an issue it worked for a while then after a little update everytime I start my car I blown 2 piston Idk if i need to adjust them or maybe try a new game Idk if anyone else is having problems. I keep trying to figure it out
what parts are currently installed on the car.
Also try and fix your car using MSC Editor -> Satsuma Report

Dude my whole turbine kit doesnt spawn after a lot of deleting of saves of the mod. So, when i buy the kit, nothing happens. It just doeant spawn. intercooler, blowoff valve, ect everyyhibg else spawns.

Here you go Donner. I did what you told me and it still done it so i save my old save and just started a new one but here the old one with the problem.

Attachments

• defaultES2File.txt
    81.8 KB · Views: 99
Here you go Donner. I did what you told me and it still done it so i save my old save and just started a new one but here the old one with the problem.
Can confirm the engine get's destroyed, not sure what causes this but it is not caused by the mod.

I think your savegame is just corrupted, so starting a new game fixes this

There is a position reset button in Mod Settings

Didnt seen that. Works great!
But I have a question. Does it decrease the engine rev limiter? Normally the engine rev to 8k. With the small turbo it cant pass 7k while running. Not complaining. I just want to know if it is to be like that.
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea