DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So here's my extreme mess of suggestions!
- With the actual Turbo badge in the game and your opinion for the small turbo, why not make the small turbo something that come out of factory? Remake the pipes so they don't need the intercooler(since early turbo cars doesn't have them, especially a '70s car like Satsuma), rename it and its piping parts with "Stock Turbocharger" prefix, then hide them somewhere in the map rather than buying them since they're not worth the money and most people will save up for the big turbo.
- Rename the big turbo and its part with "Racing Turbocharger" prefix, adjust the intercooler size or the piping so the pipes fits right between the fender flare spoiler's square holes so they look better.
- Set Fleetari as the seller instead for both your mods, Teimo was never interested in car modifying.

1. I don't really think a "stock" turbo would fit the mod and the game.
2. Fleetari is a good idea which I also had. Might change that

But if other people like the idea of having a "stock" exhaust. Vote here:

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

change the small turbo to be a more "stock" version found somewhere on the map

The User @John Nitrous had a suggestion for the turbomod.

So here's my extreme mess of suggestions!
- With the actual Turbo badge in the game and your opinion for the small turbo, why not make the small turbo something that come out of factory? Remake the pipes so they don't need the intercooler(since early turbo cars doesn't have them, especially a '70s car like Satsuma), rename it and its piping parts with "Stock...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think the small turbo should be a stock turbo and found on the map because for example, someone new comes and wants to quickly have a faster car while still stock and save up for the bigger turbo would be prety cool.

i really prefer the smaller turbo.. so can we please not drop the power of it more.. the big one is too much for just rallying, and the small one before 1.8 was perfer, now it makes even less boost, and you want to make it make less? uhg.

I also have another idea. how about you add a smaller turbo (maybe a little bigger than the size of the "stock turbo" with a little more boost). maybe call it "GT stock turbo" making it the stock turbo of a satsuma GT so we have 3 turbos and nobody can complain about not having enough boost in the small turbo
if that will have a blow off valve is something you will have to decide

I also have another idea. how about you add a smaller turbo (maybe a little bigger than the size of the "stock turbo" with a little more boost). maybe call it "GT stock turbo" making it the stock turbo of a satsuma GT so we have 3 turbos and nobody can complain about not having enough boost in the small turbo
if that will have a blow off valve is something you will have to decide
So how many Turbos should I add ?
15 for every person to switch which they like more?

Just kidding, I'll look into that,
For now my idea was to use the current boost power of 0.95 for stock and when you install the intercooler with pipes and the small turbo It increases to something like 1.2

So how many Turbos should I add ?
15 for every person to switch which they like more?

Just kidding, I'll look into that,
For now my idea was to use the current boost power of 0.95 for stock and when you install the intercooler with pipes and the small turbo It increases to something like 1.2

Love that idea! keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Because a stock turbo in such a car at that time did not have so much boost
agreed, 1 bar alone is quite a lot, but maybe add a wastegate to the small one so we can at least control it as well.. but i mean to be fair its also pretty weird to have a turbo going into an intake manifold that is strapped onto some carbs.. so realism cant be the biggest issue.

sorry to bother you, i cant seem to find the parts anywhere on the map.. tried a new save, tried experimental/non experimental.. im out of ideas, ive followed your video, position reset does not work for me

Last edited:
This mod is an amazing mod, that is definitely my favorite my summer car mod. My only suggestion to make this mod perfect, is if you can line up the front intercooler tubes to the holes in the front spoiler.
1584658454118.png

This mod is an amazing mod, that is definitely my favorite my summer car mod. My only suggestion to make this mod perfect, is if you can line up the front intercooler tubes to the holes in the front spoiler.View attachment 356409
I also already noticed that, I have made it so that it fit's with the fog lights mod.
My current fix is to add my own version of the front spoiler with a cutout either for the full intercooler or just the tubes.

But i'm open to suggestions on how to deal with this :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%