DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Donner. I was reading about the ECU and I see you made a launch control. I dont have it installed, not even the mod but, is there a chance of my problem be a bug which the launch control somehow is activating?

Donner. I was reading about the ECU and I see you made a launch control. I dont have it installed, not even the mod but, is there a chance of my problem be a bug which the launch control somehow is activating?
Does the rpm stay fixed at 7000 and will never go higher or does it just take longer.

If it's the second one, then it's a bug i have to fix

How about adding a supercharger?
a style to fendale, but more "exaggerated", the hood would have to have a hole through which the supercharger would come out, it would be to add an extra chain from the supercharger to the engine, the chain would link with the timing pulley, I would also like a " low sound "by means of a new exhaust pipe
all this will have to work together as the turbo mod
the power would be intermediate between the two turbos, this will have to be giving power little by little, it would be convenient to raise the engine revolutions.
it would have to have new reinforced pistons, as well as other reinforced parts (the same models as the originals could be used, changing the color for one of your choice, it would be a matter of differentiating them)
this could be bought from the mechanic
would require disassembling the engine to assemble new parts
you could also use the n2o system
At your choice I leave in what type of "motor" this system could be mounted

greetings and thanks for the mods

Attachments

• MAG4XE.jpg
    MAG4XE.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 67
Does the rpm stay fixed at 7000 and will never go higher or does it just take longer.

If it's the second one, then it's a bug i have to fix
Kind of both.
On first gear it pass 7000 and I see it stay fix at 8000 while losing traction. On second gear it can pass 7000 but while losing traction it stays at 7000. On 3rd it pass 7000 with dificulty while running. On traction loss it limits a little below 7000. On 4th + gears it dont pass 7000.
Also, in overall I feel a loss of power when this happens and the dyno shows no loss.

a style to fendale, but more "exaggerated", the hood would have to have a hole through which the supercharger would come out, it would be to add an extra chain from the supercharger to the engine, the chain would link with the timing pulley, I would also like a " low sound "by means of a new exhaust pipe
the power would be intermediate between the two turbos, this will have to be giving power little by little, it would be convenient to raise the engine revolutions.
it would have to have new reinforced pistons, as well as other reinforced parts (the same models as the originals could be used, changing the color for one of your choice, it would be a matter of differentiating them)

Or add all of that in the ruscuco together whit a v8

There is already a supercharger mod, I won't add a second one.
adding essential game parts like the pistons is not possible or atleast not easy, the game expects it's parts.

Kind of both.
On first gear it pass 7000 and I see it stay fix at 8000 while losing traction. On second gear it can pass 7000 but while losing traction it stays at 7000. On 3rd it pass 7000 with dificulty while running. On traction loss it limits a little below 7000. On 4th + gears it dont pass 7000.
Also, in overall I feel a loss of power when this happens and the dyno shows no loss.
Then your wheels only loose grip.
If the ecu mod would be causing it the rpm would always stay at ~6500 which is the value at which the engine has the most torque.

The color dont change with the settings on mod manager if it does I can't see it
don't know what you mean

Or add all of that in the ruscuco together whit a v8
this would the a 100% swap of the whole car

Then your wheels only loose grip.
If the ecu mod would be causing it the rpm would always stay at ~6500 which is the value at which the engine has the most torque.
This is the problem. I dont have the ECU mod installed. Not even downloaded it.
Once I turn off the engine this issue starts. It goes back to normal only if I quit to menu and reload.
I noted that reaching 7000rpm the engine almost refuses to go beyond. It is more evident with higher gears. The tachometer suddenly shakes and the engine loses a lot of power on 7000 rpm at the point is impossible to reach 8000rpm on 4th gear.
As the pic shows, it wont pass 7000rpm

Attachments

• 1585081182516.png
    1585081182516.png
    333.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%