DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Didnt seen that. Works great!
But I have a question. Does it decrease the engine rev limiter? Normally the engine rev to 8k. With the small turbo it cant pass 7k while running. Not complaining. I just want to know if it is to be like that.
Thanks
I can't seem to replicate that, my Satsuma only struggle a bit when it climbs to 9k RPM, try a higher final drive ratio.

Didnt seen that. Works great!
But I have a question. Does it decrease the engine rev limiter? Normally the engine rev to 8k. With the small turbo it cant pass 7k while running. Not complaining. I just want to know if it is to be like that.
Thanks
I just checked and I'm not changing the revLimiter (this is only changed when you have the ECU mod to be at 8400)

but the turbocharger mod does not change it.

I can't seem to replicate that, my Satsuma only struggle a bit when it climbs to 9k RPM, try a higher final drive ratio.
It goes fine at the first start of the engine. If I turn it off and on again the rpm limits to 7k. Not limits really. It lost so much power past 7k it can't rev further on 3rd + gears
I'm using the small turbo with twin carburetors (not the racing ones) and no intercooler.

Last edited:
why does the parts get green gold when you paint them yellow.
and the front spoiler is inside the intercooler
what do you mean with get green gold when you paint them yellow?

If it's the DTR text on the intercooler, this is always green.

about the front spoiler, there is no room to make it look good except if it's far away from the chassis, but that is not realistic.

i might change that at some point but an update is not planned currently, except if bugs come up

what do you mean with get green gold when you paint them yellow?

If it's the DTR text on the intercooler, this is always green.

about the front spoiler, there is no room to make it look good except if it's far away from the chassis, but that is not realistic.

i might change that at some point but an update is not planned currently, except if bugs come up
this is boath the same spraypaint but it is green ish

Attachments

• picX26.png
    picX26.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
this is boath the same spraypaint but it is green ish
Because that is the color i have made it be painted, if you want the original colors change it in Mod Settings. The parts will still be metallic which will change the coller slightly,

you shoud also make a addon turbo or the gt one to the racing turbo to make it into a compound turbo system like this one

Two turbos is way to much, not to mention that there is not alot of space in the engine bay.

Because that is the color i have made it be painted, if you want the original colors change it in Mod Settings. The parts will still be metallic which will change the coller slightly,

Two turbos is way to much, not to mention that there is not alot of space in the engine bay.
What would be to much and it had been cool to remove of the headlights and put a air filter or a turbo there

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%