I bet this is some kind of joke, after seeing all those mock-ups of what the game could be... we get this NOTHING screenshot without even a vehicle in it? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

If we take in count the way this game have been showed to the community (i mean by the developers), this going to be a total bull$hit of game, lot of lies around

Honestly I expect it to look on-par with Milestone's latest games. Maybe a little worse. They're both using Unreal, but Milestone has more experience. So those CGI trailers and renderings are absolutely going to be bullshots, could've seen that coming a mile away. But it's still possible that the game will look fine.

28061415_1604118359671597_3055091350040428975_o.jpg

Well, this at least finally looks like an in-game screenshot. With settings that are unlikely to be achieved in normal gameplay and with that stupid blur in the foreground, but at least it's something. Not that it tells us much about the game itself.

What are those weird shadows ? Clouds shadows ?
I think those are the little oil patches. You know... it's Kuwait after all.
But seriously, I think colours and the whole ambient looks quite good.
1280px-Death_Valley%2C19820816%2CDesert%2Cincoming_near_Shoshones.jpg

This is REAL LIFE pic, just to make it clear. :D

Which brings me to my next question... Car. From. In game. Now! :giggle:

Paul, I'd like to know if there will be a demo for us or at least for RD and others to give us some idea what the physics and graphics will be like?

Also are they developing this as a sim, an arcade or some of both?
In the last write up the devs said they work with the real drivers and they want to make it as real as possible - whatever that means. Full tracks and you have to navigate which apparently is one of the toughest things to learn, and its supposed to be implemented like in real life according to the devs.

I bet this is some kind of joke, after seeing all those mock-ups of what the game could be... we get this NOTHING screenshot without even a vehicle in it? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Exactly, where are the darn vehicles in these pictures??? I mean it´s a bit pointless unless it´s some hunting game where you spent a lot of time looking at the environment :laugh:
So my question is how do the vehicles all look in this environment??

Mario Kart too? :laugh:

Mario Kart is quite fun though :) Liked the Mario Kart 64 best in the series, but the Wii one is fairly good as well. Even though "kart" isn't very correct description anymore. Oooh, OT - sorry.

I am still hopeful that this game will be fun. It doesn't need to have the most sim-physics ever, as long as it works well, feels good and provides a proper Challenge :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back