Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Sure. I just started the "light version" with a VM, and I can easily access DRIVE -> online.

.CM_Online.jpg

If i'm joining via Content Manager my name/nick in-race is shown as "Player" while joining via default AC launcer is showing ma actual name/nick. Didn't find why and how to fix it.

Anyone?

FYI my first name, last name and nickname is set in AC launcher.

Is there anyway of getting content Manager fully unlocked without mobile numbers and credit cards as I have neither, I have standard cash card, And I cant afford a new mobile yet as my old one dropped in the Loo, (PLOP)

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I use the CM for a while now and wanted to get access to the features sported by only the full version. So I wanted to donate but the form kept asking what my phone number was. Not the mobile one but the other one. Man. This is 2017 for God's sake and I oly have mobile phone. I wrote to the devs twice but no answer... Any idea???
Just time in Zero's till its happy, normally works for me

That makes no sense...
Find the exe, hit delete.
Then use regular AC shortcut or launch through steam.
The problem is that i still have loading theme and some others mods which come with the content (so not the other ones installed in the game folder), anyway i just reinstalled the game and i'll never use it again.
P.s. thanks anyway for the answer.

I only came across your request today. I have the same problem but I haven't installed Sol 1.6.2
The only solution I have found right now is to go to the very end of the video recording and then go back to the very beginning so that the daylight comes on!
I have not yet taken the time to find out where this problem comes from, but I hesitate to remove everything and reinstall everything clean
-----
Je tombe sur ta demande seulement aujourd'hui. J'ai le même problème mais je n'ai pas installé Sol 1.6.2
La seule solution que j'ai trouvé actuellement est d'aller à la toute fin de l'enregistrement vidéo, puis de revenir tout au début pour que la lumière du jour s'allume !
Je n'ai pas encore pris le temps de chercher d'où vient ce problème, mais j'hésite à tout enlever et tout réinstaller au propre

Content Manager is only for the original Assetto Corsa game and NOT the newer Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC), they are very different games and content manager does not work on ACC. Looking at your screenshot (looks like the little red triangle is blocking the letter C) you are pointing it to the ACC root folder and not the Assetto Corsa root folder.

The problem is gone....I had the issue with the replay in night, but now its gone. Im using Sol beta 18 and the newest CSP version, there the problem is fixed. Now the replay stays in daytime.

The problem is gone....I had the issue with the replay in night, but now its gone. Im using Sol beta 18 and the newest CSP version, there the problem is fixed. Now the replay stays in daytime.
ok i read you reply the next week to have correct replay to

Good day, need help. Installed CM, Sol and CSP. So far I tried the Fiat EsseEsse on Brands Hatch in light rain. All seem to be working well, car braking and accelerating, but does not react to steering inputs. Really want to get this going, want to do night racing on the old historic tracks. Advice please!
Try creating and importing a LUT if you haven't already..there's steering under settings > assetto corsa. Hope that might be of some help.

Last edited:
Good day, need help. Installed CM, Sol and CSP. So far I tried the Fiat EsseEsse on Brands Hatch in light rain. All seem to be working well, car braking and accelerating, but does not react to steering inputs. Really want to get this going, want to do night racing on the old historic tracks. Advice please!

The settings tabs under Assetto Corsa settings \ Controls has all the info. you need. It should show what input device you are using and indicate input status.

Your problem with no steering is a loaded question eg. what input device, device drivers setup, mapping etc.

Can anyone tell me how to setup the Server plugin section of the Advanced tab? I am using the FTP data section to upload new files, but as yet haven't found a way to restart the server (which is externally hosted) from CM. I have to use the game server control panel on the hosted server and would like to be able to skip that second step and do it all from CM if possible.

I am assuming the Server plugin section is how I do this?

Wondering what I need to enter for:

Address:
Local port:
Auth:

I cant find any examples showing screenshots of this setup - or indeed any help on Server pages generally? Thanks!

Last edited:
Just donated a few minutes ago for the full version of the Content Manager and received the code in my inbox within seconds. You HAVE to put your email (email only, nothing else) into the "notes" section before submitting the payment. It's definitely an automated process after that.

Can anyone tell me how to setup the Server plugin section of the Advanced tab? I am using the FTP data section to upload new files, but as yet haven't found a way to restart the server (which is externally hosted) from CM. I have to use the game server control panel on the hosted server and would like to be able to skip that second step and do it all from CM if possible.

I'd like to understand that as well. Thanks.

I have the same problem. For ages I've been looking to run a private server to just have friends join, and then I found the one in ACCM. But it doesn't work because I get that issue of the port forwarding, and I don't know how to fix it because I'm not very good with networking.

Will the server manager in ACCM allow me to run a very simple server that I can have friends join, or does it require further setup / external server manager stuff? Also, Is there some way to run the server -and- drive in it also? I want to host and drive with friends. Please help.

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages