Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

You don't need CM to load those layouts. However, tracks with traffic layouts tend to be long, and you'll need the CSP AI Flood feature to get some traffic density around you. While CSP technically could be used with the stock launcher, CM makes everything so much easier.

Hola Soy nuevo en assetto corsa, pregunta ... Como puedo cambiar de hora del día, de ATARDECER a POR LA MAÑANA? me instalaron varias cosas juntas (pistar, cars, app, ...) y en CM no encuentro la opción para poder cambiar o simplemente saber el nombre de la aplicación y borrarla .Por favor me ayudáis

Guys, I have been looking at this, and I am confused because I see lots of stuff about how good it is, but no-one seems to mention that you have to pay for it. However when I downloaded it yesterday, it only lets me use a tiny bit of the functionality (not enough to make it worth having) unless I pay, but there is no indication of cost.

Have I loaded a corrupted or cracked version? If I do have to pay for it (and I'm not mean, I will pay for anything that is worth paying for) I don't see how much it should be so want to know before I open my wallet.

Les

The main shader patch features are in the free version but a lot of the extras are in a pay version. It used to be a one time 'donate what you like' payment for a key, but I think now you have to be signed up to Ilja's Patreon - not sure how that works because there's no 'tiers' to indicate price, but average payment looks like USD2 per month so I guess minimum is lower still.

It's a bargain though, it really does add so much. Pretty sure you could donate just once to get the current version.

If you're wary, I keep meaning to sign up to it on Patreon so I'll do it later and let you know the minimum commitment.

im having this problem as well with new smoke and dust checked.
Im able to get the default smoke settings when i uncheck this in particles FX.

It'll be great to figure out how to enable this new smoke though.

Try to increase "Extra heading". I've set it to 140% myself, because the default wasnt that immersive.

But I'd say with 140% it is fine. :)

Plz check out only the smoke at the linked time. Those were incredible bad races of mine. :barefoot:

something strange here: my disk was getting full so I decided to compress files through CM since I had installed some new cars since last time. to my surprise the disk is even more full after compression was terminated. there are no temporary files no other items that the disk clean up tool from W10 could detect.
If i click on properties for the assetto corsa folder, it says "size 108 Gb - size on disk 45.9 Gb)

any idea?

Maybe run a chkdsk on that drive, just in case the reported free space is wrong.

Edit: if by chance you already had regular ntfs compression active on ac folder or whole drive, and then did this type of compress over (something that shouldn't be done), it could have changed how free space is estimated.

Last edited:
Maybe run a chkdsk on that drive, just in case the reported free space is wrong.

Edit: if by chance you already had regular ntfs compression active on ac folder or whole drive, and then did this type of compress over (something that shouldn't be done), it could have changed how free space is estimated.
Thank you for your reply. The chkdsk did not return any error. I will look for the ntfs option, I have not set any other compression. But will look into it anyway

I downloaded recently content manager (since i dont have money to donate) and i kinda wanted to do online but it seems its on the full version. It is posible to play online with the lite version ?

Last edited:
Hey all.
I've been trying to download content manager to get better graphics from the game, which is very basic on first impressions.
I can not get past the setup screen, asks me to type in Assetto Corsa root folder, when I do this as seen in other posts, it does nothing, box stays highlighted red, can't click ok to move on. Help please. I'm a beginner on PC.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.