RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Community Question | Which Fantasy Track Would You Build In Real Life?

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Clearly Studio 397 needs to update and polish Toban and then run it in their competition servers.

Just bring back the various ISI-Tracks!
Mills Metropark (which according to ISI had kept good funding, and been upgraded, looking posh).
Toban Raceway (Which according to ISI had not had any funding,with worn-down buildings, cracked tarmac etc.)
Sardian Heights, the city-track from rF1
Lienz from rF1, because we need a RX-style thing, windy roads and cobblestone!

Chatham from Sports Car GT. The short road-track with half and oval, without being an oval. That downhill braking after the loooong banked first corner was epic!
North Point from Sports Car GT. A more traditional racetrack, with elevation changes.
Sardian Park from Sports Car GT, I guess it was in the same fictional city as Sardian Heights, but this was a "park" track. With an extremely wide first chicane, and the track then narrowed down to a really interesting track with loads of elevation changes. Technical, tricky and narrow!

Bring it on! :cool:

There was a track with a loop in Need For Speed II, it was the bonus track. It was quite cool :)

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure it was this one, because it was in Need for Speed II, not II SE... But I loved this McLaren, drifting with the F50 and the incredible grippy Elise GT1 :)
There was a track in China I believe, that was so tricky and low grip that the Lotus would win anytime over the McLaren :) Good memories

MrBraindown

Premium
One thing that this thread has taught me, now that I've (very recently) got back into rFactor2, is that I really, really, really need to revisit Toban

Well, I just spent the last couple of hours hammering around Toban in a USF2000 (forgot how awesome that car is as well) and I'm pleased to report back that the track is indeed excellent. (Just in case anyone was wondering)