Community Question | Which Fantasy Track Would You Build In Real Life?

Pinewood would be interesting too! ;)

Or any F-Zero track... :cool:

I know I am in the minority on this one, but I will have to ask if I can make an iteration of one track from 2 racing games. From Forza Motorsport 1&2 the Test Track complex. It consists of a high speed ring (where cars could get up to the upper 200's in MPH, and an infield that would make a hardcore auto-cross diehard blush. In FM2 the infield was divided up, and became the infamous "Snake" courses. Awesome for drifting, Auto-X and believe it or not racing slower cars. Something like RaceRoom's NSU would be right at home on these tracks.

Also the straights from the oval were long enough for a mile drag race, but there was not enough room for an escape, unless you used the banked turns. I believe the 1/2 Mile drag in FM2 was on the start/finish straight.

TLDR Version, Test Track + Test Track Infield from Forza Motorsport 1 & 2.

Last edited:
Aston (Historic) from LFS :inlove:

AS4.jpg

There was a great fantasy track in total immersion racing. I think it was Springfield, with various elevation changes, godd corners (some blind).

I'm pretty sure it was this one and it was amazing, the best fantasy track ever, it felt line a real track design.

Last edited:
There are a lot of fantasy circuits I have really enjoyed (Pace Park, Machwerk, Mills, Toban, Hilltop Club, Seven Hills, Birubi) but I think I would build Chatham from SCGT. An interesting roval (half of an oval with a road course on the other end) in club circuit size. It is just so different than anything I have seen in real life, except for the Pereltada part of Mexico and perhaps some old Brooklands layouts.
chat_lod-jpg.397712
Have you tried the Montlhery track?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies