Community Question | Which Fantasy Track Would You Build In Real Life?

Clearly Studio 397 needs to update and polish Toban and then run it in their competition servers.

Just bring back the various ISI-Tracks!
Mills Metropark (which according to ISI had kept good funding, and been upgraded, looking posh).
Toban Raceway (Which according to ISI had not had any funding,with worn-down buildings, cracked tarmac etc.)
Sardian Heights, the city-track from rF1
Lienz from rF1, because we need a RX-style thing, windy roads and cobblestone!

Chatham from Sports Car GT. The short road-track with half and oval, without being an oval. That downhill braking after the loooong banked first corner was epic!
North Point from Sports Car GT. A more traditional racetrack, with elevation changes.
Sardian Park from Sports Car GT, I guess it was in the same fictional city as Sardian Heights, but this was a "park" track. With an extremely wide first chicane, and the track then narrowed down to a really interesting track with loads of elevation changes. Technical, tricky and narrow!

Bring it on! :cool:

There was a track with a loop in Need For Speed II, it was the bonus track. It was quite cool :)

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure it was this one, because it was in Need for Speed II, not II SE... But I loved this McLaren, drifting with the F50 and the incredible grippy Elise GT1 :)
There was a track in China I believe, that was so tricky and low grip that the Lotus would win anytime over the McLaren :) Good memories

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 106 13.8%