CamTool 2

Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here we go again
Fould the culprit of heavy performance: lots and lots of DLL calls from CamToolTool.py. @kasperski95 can you open source that DLL so we can enjoy full performance?
Anyway, because of this, I managed to double the performance of Camtool.py

Any one got a solution to this?
Obs.: Disabling and enabling the camtool in the many fixes the user interface of the app but the app doesn't work.
acs 2020-12-05 14-29-22.jpg

Hi. I'm currently trying to combine the capabilities of Camtool and Drone Camera but this unfortunately does not seem to work :( Maybe somebody here has an idea to help me out?

What I trying to to is following this tutorial:

for making replays with camtool but instead of moving the free camera with the keyboard I activate drone camera and move the camera with it. But sadly the camera movement with drone cam is not recorded with camtool. Any suggestions? Thanx in advance!!!

Maybe someone has an idea how to make this work? Anyway, thanx in advance :)

Hi, did someone had same problem as me? I think the black color comes from blinkers but it never happend to me before. Only happens when I activate the Camtool power button.
noname.png

Here:
I know it says DOF is on in the photo mode tool but i can't turn it off when i have Camtool 2 open

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-16 122040 erdfghbzsdtrfghbzfdxtghbnx.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-16 122040 erdfghbzsdtrfghbzfdxtghbnx.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
no, but check "...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt"
reading useHotkey
reading hideIcon
reading makeGrooveLine
reading allowFollowFocus
AI Line Helper Tracking/Making Groove Line
SolWeatherApp reading config ... C:\Users\user\Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/race.ini
... weather: sol_00_no_clouds ...done
CamTool 2: EXCEPTION IN (apps/python/CamTool_2\classes\data.py LINE 264): [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'J:/assettocorsa/apps/python/CamTool_2/data/shinjuku_night_-init.json'
AI Line Helper shutting down
writing content/tracks/shinjuku_night/data/groveline.csv

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes