CamTool 2

Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
My cameras are set I can see the number go bold on the number column as the car goes through but the cameras dont change :(

Last edited:
hi, I'm curious. My PC is capable of running perfectly in VR with alot of sim games. Yet when i run this live or in replay the FPS drops and i see alot of people, your demo video included, it doesnt do this. Any explaination as to why this could be? Many thanks, Tom

hi, I'm curious. My PC is capable of running perfectly in VR with alot of sim games. Yet when i run this live or in replay the FPS drops and i see alot of people, your demo video included, it doesnt do this. Any explaination as to why this could be? Many thanks, Tom
Sadly I have the same issue. Something in the new CSP version or the CM update has messed up the app, but now, when Camtool is enabled, I lose 30 to 40 FPS. Hopefully it is fixed but until then I have the app disabled

acs-2020-01-27-14-17-52.jpg

I tried applying the camtool2.py and this happens (I tried the RAW file and "Save Link As..." - as well as saving it via Notepad++).

With Camera.py only - Camera stops tracking despite I already loaded a preset.

I am using Please Stop This' modification of the CamTool2.

EDITED:
I managed to fix the scrambled menu by replacing the CamTool2.py and the Camera.py you provided, but now if I load a JSON Camera file - its not tracking the car in priority.

Camera is switching between areas while the car is moving but its not following the car while in motion.

I do notice the increase of FPS though.

With what/how did you replace the .py files with?

Hey all, I seem to have an issue, I'm working on creating cameras for a new track, the default cameras are not positioned, so I figured I'd just create a CamTool version and move on. However, there seem to be no numbers (frames) in the frame button, I think this is causing me not to be able to create the cameras altogether, how do I fix this?

Hey all, I seem to have an issue, I'm working on creating cameras for a new track, the default cameras are not positioned, so I figured I'd just create a CamTool version and move on. However, there seem to be no numbers (frames) in the frame button, I think this is causing me not to be able to create the cameras altogether, how do I fix this?
You need to create an AI path aka "fast_lane.ai"
There are several videos on how to do this, here's one:

Here we go again
Fould the culprit of heavy performance: lots and lots of DLL calls from CamToolTool.py. @kasperski95 can you open source that DLL so we can enjoy full performance?
Anyway, because of this, I managed to double the performance of Camtool.py
i copied the code from the link into the Camera and Camtool_2 files but while i am in the game the Camtool app is not selectable anymore although it is enabled in CM. What sould i do?

i copied the code from the link into the Camera and Camtool_2 files but while i am in the game the Camtool app is not selectable anymore although it is enabled in CM. What sould i do?

Could someone explain to me how to increase the performance of camtool2 ... please, thanks

I use it when live streaming and offline streaming, is there a way we can make the interface as an external (like Ac Remote so i can activate and deactivate it without my mouse being visible in the main stream ? also i use autocam with it and when it switch to another car, the camera lost the tracking 1 sec before focusing on the next car.
Thanks

Excuse my idiocy, I copied the content of the Camtool_2 folder into the Assetto Corsa folder but the app is not appearing in CM. Am I missing an obvious step?

EDIT: Ignore this post, I enabled it in the launcher. God I haven't started AC with the original launcher in ages! :D

Last edited:
Does any body know how to fix this? Shaking starts when I activate Camtool. Happens with every car at every track

It seems that some artifact is moving the camera ... be it a steering wheel, a joystick, a keyboard key ... do you have the joy cam application activated? or free camera or something like that .... try and tell me

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%