AC BTCC Round 5 @ Croft - Sunday 28th January 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at Croft, for Round 5 of the '90s BTCC Season.

Join us!

Need a warm-up or want to start online racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5 + Abarth event earlier in the week . We also run a practice server all week for all events.

Croft97.png

• Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com #9 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com #9 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 2 x 25 minute - Race
  • Qualification determines both R1 and R2 grid positions.

Cars (Ballast/Restrictor)

Event details:
  • Track: Croft
  • Pit stop: Optional
  • Track Temps: 18C air/24C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Optimum grip.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty
  • Fuel Rate - 70%

Useful Links:

Race Control

Recommended Apps

A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a 10 second penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed in the chat window at the end of each lap.

Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

Info on scoring/penalties here

Last edited:
Would any Volvo driver be willing to share their setup, maybe when I log on for free practice? I have been away this weekend so had minimal practice and time to do any setup testing.

I have Silverstone as a backup that I can make do with, if necessary.

Would any Volvo driver be willing to share their setup, maybe when I log on for free practice? I have been away this weekend so had minimal practice and time to do any setup testing.

Same here not much time for practice but Brands set-ups works quite well. just tune some gears and voilá

You are welcome to have mine Doug but I am struggling around Croft and by the way you were going at Silverstone I could do with yours!!:roflmao::roflmao:

Congrats to the podium guys, and thanks to @Interslice Brian for organising:thumbsup:

What a blast:inlove: fantastic racing, and interesting to see how tyres played out too... and those damned bimmers need BoP off the line:roflmao:

For some reason I haven't got a replay of the first race, so if anyone has it I'd really appreciate it, I have no idea what happened in the last few laps -I went off down to 7th in the last few laps, then finished 3rd (I think!). I might have some apologising to do?!:unsure:

Last edited:
Ran out of skill at barcroft once in each race. Probably could have pinched a finish in the top ten in both races if not for those big skids. Such gentle inputs needed under pressure!

Great racing regardless! Sorry Richard for bringing the smash in race 2. Lost the back at barcroft and was just a passenger into sunny!

Thanks all for racing and congrats to the winners and podiums :thumbsup: Good to be back in these after the holiday!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies