ACC British GT Series @ Various Tracks - Every Thursday

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
could be a few then, i just watched back the opening few laps and anyone that hit someone and caused a spin etc just carried on as if nothing happened, one or two people doing it on more than one occasion too :(
They need reporting then please, I can then review and make sure they don't take part in this series if confirmed.

Follow the guide here

Last edited:
If the ones involved read this thread they will know going forward what's expected. I don't think many knew that if they caused a crash they should stop and let the driver by no matter how many go past in the mean time.

Looking forward to next week though:)

Last edited:
If they read the thread properly then they should be aware of the rules and what's expected as there is a link to our rules. It might be worth putting a quick reminder in chat before the race If I'm not there?

For anyone that hasn't read the rules please give them a read but the main one is:

Golden Rule
If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop your car if necessary) to let the other driver regain the position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.

If it's reported and confirmed that you do not allow the driver you disadvantaged to regain their position by the end of that lap then you will receive an immediate 30 day ban from racing on RaceDepartment servers.

Last edited:
If they read the thread properly then they should be aware of the rules and what's expected as there is a link to our rules. It might be worth putting a quick reminder in chat before the race If I'm not there?

For anyone that hasn't read the rules please give them a read but the main one is:

Golden Rule
If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop your car if necessary) to let the other driver regain the position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.

If it's reported and confirmed that you do not allow the driver you disadvantaged to regain their position by the end of that lap then you will receive an immediate 30 day ban from racing on RaceDepartment servers.

Would be good if Sim Racing GP had the functionality of having a pop up appear with rules that must be accepted before competing registration. Similar to LFM.

If the ones involved read this thread they will know going forward what's expected. I don't think many knew that if they caused a crash they should stop and let the driver by no matter how many go past in the mean time.

Looking forward to next week though:)
They should most certainly know, it's literally the "Golden Rule" clearly laid out in the rules when you first join RD.

In the meantime, can we get some more clarification or guidance in how to report an incident?
For example:
(1) While it says to submit a report, it doesn't outline how to actually submit it. Where do I go to submit a report, is there a form, is it someone directly that we DM?

Last edited:
They should most certainly know, it's literally the "Golden Rule" clearly laid out in the rules when you first join RD.

In the meantime, can we get some more clarification or guidance in how to report an incident?
For example:
(1) While it says to submit a report, it doesn't outline how to actually submit it. Where do I go to submit a report, is there a form, is it someone directly that we DM?
How do I submit an incident report?

Incident reports should to be submitted to the member of staff that organised the event via PM. They should contain three key pieces of information:
  • The name(s) of the driver(s) involved.
  • A brief text description of the incident.
  • A short video of the incident.
full guide here that Swanny posted a link to earlier link

How do I submit an incident report?

Incident reports should to be submitted to the member of staff that organised the event via PM. They should contain three key pieces of information:
  • The name(s) of the driver(s) involved.
  • A brief text description of the incident.
  • A short video of the incident.
full guide here that Swanny posted a link to earlier link
Thank you for clarifying this. How do we find out who organized the event?

Would be good if Sim Racing GP had the functionality of having a pop up appear with rules that must be accepted before competing registration. Similar to LFM.
How is that any different from what they've already accepted by registering with RD and reading the rules there?
If they didn't read the rules to begin with, I'm skeptical that they'd read the rules on a pop-up menu. In the end it could be adding redundancy for no reason if results don't pan out because people will still be reporting incidents (which is perfectly okay to do, and no reason we should discourage people from reporting incidents as it also encourages people to actually read and understand the rules)

How is that any different from what they've already accepted by registering with RD and reading the rules there?
If they didn't read the rules to begin with, I'm skeptical that they'd read the rules on a pop-up menu. In the end it could be adding redundancy for no reason if results don't pan out because people will still be reporting incidents (which is perfectly okay to do, and no reason we should discourage people from reporting incidents as it also encourages people to actually read and understand the rules)

The difference being they have to physically acknowledge they have read and accepted the rules before being able to register, rather than assuming they have as is the case now.

I don’t believe Sim Racing GP has that functionality anyway so the point is moot.

I’d personally drop the person a PM and have a constructive discussion, but it’s absolutely your prerogative to submit a report.

Whilst I don't think a public name and shame is a good idea you could PM between yourselves to discuss any issues / learn what went wrong as mentioned by Andrew.

Nicky has reminded me of something. You do need to make sure you add your real name to your profile. Makes my life a lot easier.

Additional Rules
We always use our real name in racing games, while on the forum we have created a special user field in your profile to show your real name to other premium members.

Last edited:
Ah ok, I understand. But shaming was not on my mind tbh. I was thinking like what Aris does. Just review the incidents and try to learn. And if somebody does something silly they will just say what an idiot (not in a serious tone), I hope he has learned from his mistake. And then everybody moves on. No hard feelings. But ok, the format is different and therefore probably not suitable to do that here.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies